SR5 Semi-LTD (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
When misfortune hits some, others may benefit. Ctenosaurian's 99 4R will live on in part in my 97. New to me is a TJM winch bumper, completing my armor package. Also, upgraded to power leather seats and the coveted 99 center console with a real armrest and TWO real drink holders. Still need final alignment on the bumper, probably on winch install, and to tidy up some wiring. Lurch was good enough to leave switched accessory wiring in behind the front bumper. Also I'll need to grab an LED turn signal relay to calm the hyperflash. Thanks. Ian!

IMG_20180613_191604.jpg

IMG_20180613_190104.jpg

IMG_20180614_205629.jpg

Looking good! Thank goodness for "organ donor" trucks!

Now you need one of these.

limited_sm.jpg

Good to see the old girl still kicking some trail...

If only I could have figured out how to move the sunroof to mine!

When I upgraded the center console, there was no room for the rear window and ECT switch. I relocated them to the factory blanks left of the steering wheel. Today I lengthened the wires as the were under a little strain being just a little short after rerouting. Installed a led compatible flasher and a new Toyota ignition lock cylinder. Apparently after a billion key cycles over 21 years, these wear out!

MVIMG_20180624_220317.jpg

PS. I know the window switch is upside down, but the window goes down when I push down. Didn't feel like trying to figure out the wire swap required to flip the switch!

PS. I know the window switch is upside down, but the window goes down when I push down. Didn't feel like trying to figure out the wire swap required to flip the switch!

No dude, you GOTTA fix that switch. My OCD can't handle it. :bang: For the love of Mike and all that's holy, FIX IT :flipoff2:

While you're at it, kindly rotate the toggle switch OFF/ON so that it's perfectly vertical. This is the top toggle switch.

If you ever end up on your lid, that upside down window switch will be set up perfect. Just push it and crawl out the back window.

And then take pictures!

Of course!!

That is NOT nice Barella.......
maybe... but it's freakin HILARIOUS... (trying to not twitch as I laugh) it's like watching a trainwreck, and it only gets funnier picturing Ash trying to look away.

IMG_20180720_223945.jpg

Thanks Pappy!

Looks like it came from the factory that way!

Never figured you for a bling kind of guy! I like it.....

Never figured you for a bling kind of guy! I like it.....
You should see the hodge-podge badging I used on the FJ40. None of it is period correct.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom