SR5 Semi-LTD

When misfortune hits some, others may benefit. Ctenosaurian's 99 4R will live on in part in my 97. New to me is a TJM winch bumper, completing my armor package. Also, upgraded to power leather seats and the coveted 99 center console with a real armrest and TWO real drink holders. Still need final alignment on the bumper, probably on winch install, and to tidy up some wiring. Lurch was good enough to leave switched accessory wiring in behind the front bumper. Also I'll need to grab an LED turn signal relay to calm the hyperflash. Thanks. Ian!

IMG_20180613_191604.jpg

IMG_20180613_190104.jpg

IMG_20180614_205629.jpg

When I upgraded the center console, there was no room for the rear window and ECT switch. I relocated them to the factory blanks left of the steering wheel. Today I lengthened the wires as the were under a little strain being just a little short after rerouting. Installed a led compatible flasher and a new Toyota ignition lock cylinder. Apparently after a billion key cycles over 21 years, these wear out!

MVIMG_20180624_220317.jpg

alia176

PS. I know the window switch is upside down, but the window goes down when I push down. Didn't feel like trying to figure out the wire swap required to flip the switch!
No dude, you GOTTA fix that switch. My OCD can't handle it. :bang: For the love of Mike and all that's holy, FIX IT :flipoff2:

While you're at it, kindly rotate the toggle switch OFF/ON so that it's perfectly vertical. This is the top toggle switch.

Top Bottom