Spring 2020 Peters Mill OHV Trail Status (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Big THANK YOU! to 1MOA and MyLandy for showing up and making a difference.

Alexy got in and out, having to only deal with one grenaded gearbox in his 40, and Greg lost a fight with a can of spray paint. Fortunately, we didn't have to airlift him off the trail. However he was seeing blaze orange there for awhile. Greg, we hope everything is looking better, for you today, literally.

Thanks guys, it was beautiful weather and we got a little mud on the tires so all in all it was a great day.

Last edited:
You missed the chance to try out your new chainsaw skills and cert.

Yup, just the three of us, and I only count as 1/2 because I'm so broken down and gimpy.

That's a pretty poor turn out for us being such a large club... I hope we can endeavor to do better with our trail maintenance commitment.

Yeah, 4 no shows. Was slightly embarrassing with the WATR guys buying us lunch. I told them 5 or 6 assuming we'd lose 2. There was a lot of food left over.

Jeez.... should've blamed COVID19 as the scare

Jeez.... should've blamed COVID19 as the scare
Honestly thats why I missed it. It was an off week having to move a bunch of work stuff all week was nuts and more or less quarantined inside as the trail clean up was going on... small covid outbreak on my block at home actually. Weird times.

Would that mean FlagPole is closed too?
I forget- Do we need a permit to drive on flagpole? Or was it taskers gap? Wanted to head out today actually... but it looks like next weekend should work...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom