Spotted???? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

On our way home from VA yesterday Crusha and I saw a beautiful blue and white 55 on a trailer heading south on I-81, a bit north of Harrisburg. I believe it may be the one that has been for sale in the Scranton area for the last six or eight months. Sure looked nice!!!!!

It was a beaut!

Just passed a guy driving a silver wrangler. License plate was TALNSEXY.

must be a jeep thing...

I just saw a really nice looking LX470 being pulled out by the valet at Founding Farmers in Tysons. Dark gray, front/rear bumpers, tire swingout, lift, 35s maybe. Looked like a blonde woman got it.

I just saw a really nice looking LX470 being pulled out by the valet at Founding Farmers in Tysons. Dark gray, front/rear bumpers, tire swingout, lift, 35s maybe. Looked like a blonde woman got it.

did she look single???:hmm:

Pics?

Saw the truck again this morning on my way in, heading NW on the GWParkway.

Icon suspension, Slee rear, what looks like a good smack from a tree on the front right fender.

IMG_0675.JPG

IMG_6673.JPG
Shiny red 40 in Gaithersburg. Making me miss mine!!

I think I've seen this one on GW Parkway as well.

Saw the truck again this morning on my way in, heading NW on the GWParkway.

Icon suspension, Slee rear, what looks like a good smack from a tree on the front right fender.

View attachment 1526810

I saw a nice white 45 with no top going down E Market st (rt7) in Leesburg yesterday.

Saw an olive '40 in what looked like most excellent condition on the upper level of a two level car carrier. Sorry, no pic. It was heading south on Connecticut Ave near Kensington.

Had a 70 series wagon (with a hightop, I think) pass me on rt 80 just west of Cleveland, ivory with DC tags. No pics.

Had a 70 series wagon (with a hightop, I think) pass me on rt 80 just west of Cleveland, ivory with DC tags. No pics.

Damn European overlanders! Or maybe a diplomat.

Damn European overlanders! Or maybe a diplomat.

Nope, ran into him at a rest stop later in the day. Told him about the club, he seemed psyched. I think his name was Aaron. Cool truck!

IMG_4710.JPG

Met a guy from Falls Church driving a RHD 70 series 2 door on West Ox Rd. I told him to look us up as he hadn't heard of the club. Totally forgot to mention the swap meet/car show. :bang:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom