Spotted???? (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I pass a very nice looking blue FJ40 with a flipped bezel in McLean this morning heading east on 123.

Whoever you are, that's a great looking truck.

A little before 5am this morning I was riding along 66 EAST around The Plains / Haymarket area and passed an 80 heading in the same direction. It was dark but looked like it had an Inti rack, ARB's front and rear, snorkel. Probably dark green in color. I believe I spotted a GCLC sticker and a VT sticker.

Resurrection time. Anyone know who's white 80 with a lift, arb front bumper, roof basket , black wheels and exhaust went cruising down Rixlew Lane in manassas at about 7:20 tonight? Anyone on here?

IMG_8566.JPG
Not a Cruiser, but I thought it was cool enough. This thing is still in operation at the Smithsonian Environmental Research Center.

Just saw a super decked out LX470 driving through my neighborhood. I live in the Kentlands in Gaithersburg. Lifted, bumpers, armored, full rack and snorkel. I tried not to drool on myself. It was bluish grey. Anyone on here? I guess I had new LX owner envy.

Just saw a nice (really nice!) white 60 at Fairview Park in Falls Church, VA.

Yep, that was me. Surprised I haven't seen you more. Marshall being so big and all.
I'm there right across the shopping center, don't have a cruiser (yet) so our vehicles are bland and easy to miss...

Saw a relatively stock looking (think it had a lift and 33"s?) dark grey fj62 with nearly black windows go through marshall on saturday. Wanna say i've seen the same truck in Warrenton maybe?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom