Spotted... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@DevWin ... Andy is correct. That is my son's 80 parked at work. Glad to see he is keeping it out of the main lot.

Your truck is looking good Dev!!

Met up with club member Rich outside tackle direct in Northfield NJ his 4runner is sick!

2D119658-FB01-4075-8853-A1B5690090A4.jpeg

Inspection tomorrow as well for me, first time in 2 years for the Lexus. Still having issues with the squeaky parking brake on turns ... maddening.

Saw an emerald green 80 series headed East on rt30 at North Hills Rd that had a lift and snorkel I think. Younger guy driving it. Waved at him, nothing ... I was in the look alike green Lex at the time. Haven't seen that truck around before.

Saw this first gen RAV4 this morning.

I don't know when I last saw a first gen, let alone a two door!

Actually, I'm not really sure I've ever seen a two door in person, and I worked at a dealership when they were new.

It is soooo tiny!

z1.jpg
z2.jpg

Actually, I'm not really sure I've ever seen a two door in person, and I worked at a dealership when they were new.

It is soooo tiny!

View attachment 2487857View attachment 2487858

Always wanted on of these. Back in grade school, one of my mothers co workers that took me to my soccer practices had a green 2 door 5 speed. It was awesome.

I initially thought it was a Tracker when I pulled into the lot

It is soooo tiny!

I thought they were a myth. 🦄. looks like two could fit in that spot

It is soooo tiny!

In 94 I saw a green one in the show room at the local dealer when mom and dad were car shopping. It was 2 doors and had a soft top.

Saw a real nice lifted, root beer brown 60 in Exton yesterday. Not quick enough to get a pic

Dropped my wife off at Crate n Barrel in King of Prussia on Saturday afternoon. It was too nice to be inside so I dropped the tailgate on my 100 and relaxed in the sun for a while. :cool: What she didn't know was I was actually waiting for the person who owned the beautiful black 200 Series I had spotted on the way in to (hopefully) come out before she was done. ;) Sure enough, he and his wife came out and I grabbed them before they both made it into the truck. I didn't know what year it was as I'd never seen one like this before but it sure looked sweet! So he tells me its a 2020 Heritage edition AND that he also has a 2013 LC and (drum roll) a '71 FJ40. :clap:So I ask if he's ever heard of the TLCA and the site and the clubs, etc. He says he's somewhat aware but hasn't really gotten involved BUT, he's having some challenges with his 40. :bang: I told him about Keystone Cruisers and that someone with such an obvious affliction should have a presence here. I think his name is Patrick (??) but with all the mask wearing and distancing and my lousy memory for names,
Land Cruiser Heritage 2020 12.12.20.jpg
I'm not sure. (Obviously, I didn't have a KC card on me). I told him that if weren't for this group, I'd still be standing in my garage and scratching my head over a poorly running 40. Anyway, the truck is gorgeous (only took 1 lousy pic) and I wanted to give you guys a heads-up in case this fella shows up here.

This one is in Dillsburg; my respect for my PA brothers just hit bottom.

1609703835978.png

Not even close to pa road legal like that. Are you sure its a pa truck. We don't have beaches.
i've seen trucks with pa tags that have most of the wheel outside the confines of the body....either they play the switcharoo game or they have a shady guy.
that had jersey truck written all over it.....besides the ocean is on the wrong side to be on the east coast anyway....must be cali.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom