Spotted (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

rex in bama

SILVER Star
Threads
Figured I would start one of these threads here, after I saw another LC at Ponce this afternoon. Oh yeah, there was an older Defender too (if you are into that sort of thing……..).

IMG_6098.jpeg

Not an LC, but a pretty sweet rig in town

View attachment 3465818
I like the Scouts and would consider getting one to wrench on but I've heard the drive train is a nightmare to try and get them reliable. I would probably get one and swap out a modern LS.

Keep feeding this thread cause I need an outlet…my family just rolls their eyes at me when I stop and take a pic…no appreciation. Gulf region 80 series walking to the cabbage town bluegrass festival. Ambi doors in the back

View attachment 3472949
I’ve crawled around under and driven this one. Cool truck and cool import story. Don’t think the owner is on mud.

What is it about cruisers parked next to this British trash in this town? Jk - nice Defender, but a much nicer 200, seen at Barnsley today.

View attachment 3472312
I saw that exact Rover at Barnsley that day. Agreed, it was very nice. I was at the clay shoot on the 3rd. I live right down the road from Barnsley.

Saw this good looking 60 in the Highlands while walking the dogs. There are several 60s in pretty close vicinity to where I am located - hoping to meet an owner. If so, will be sure to invite him/her to a meet-up

IMG_6382.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom