SPOTTED! Arkansas & Surrounding Area (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I was in my 4Runner, so kind of incognito :)

If you are lurking and you're in an all black built LX450 and were near Catholic High this morning: sweet rig! :smokin:

^^ Is that the one with front and rear ARB bumpers and aftermarket rims? I've seen it at Donnie's and also at Landers. It is very nice.

Last edited:
I saw a SWEET FJ80 tan with the green bottom on 630 headed downtown at lunch. The drivers front quarter panel was primer gray. It looked like it had 35" tires on it. I gotta know what size lift and tires those were! It had a childrens hospital sticker on the back as well.

ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1418264398.007723.jpg

I was looking at google earth and seen my rig sitting in my front yard...

Left on Dec 29th to New York and parked in long term parking.. Saw this cute little Jeep ;)

20141229_043618_zpsaniyspzn.jpg

Found this dirty girl in the Stein Mart parking lot off Cantrell, figured it'd look 10X's better with chrome badges/emblems though. Surprisingly, the body was in great condition and I couldn't see any dents (scratches were probably hidden by the dirt). Almost stuck around to tell them they didn't have tags but I figured they were smart enough to realize it!

photo 1 (4).JPG

photo 2 (3).JPG

I saw that the same night and was going to pull in. Then I saw you leaving the parking lot later.

Saw this beauty heading west on Cantrell today around 3:30pm. Looks like it had an ARB with a 30"(?) in the front. Pretty sure a 4yr old could've gotten a better pic but I only had about half a second! Very nice rig.
ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1422917024.526001.jpg

Saw this beauty heading west on Cantrell today around 3:30pm. Looks like it had an ARB with a 30"(?) in the front. Pretty sure a 4yr old could've gotten a better pic but I only had about half a second! Very nice rig.
View attachment 1025899
Saw that one headed down Mississippi this morning. Couldn't get a shot.

Saw that champagne pearl beast rolling down Cantrell again today and finally got a chance to have a short conversation with the nice man while stopped at a traffic light. Long story short, he has a TRAIN HORN and that thing is awesome!! I have a video on my phone but I'm not sure how everyone feels about me posting it. It is a short 0:08 video but does show the man's face. He gave me permission to post it as long as it was for a good purpose but I just wasn't sure how people felt about that. In the mean time, he's a screenshot from the video!
ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1423693654.274180.jpg

Last edited:
I have a Tacoma as well and there are some 4Runner's too.

Well I ain't a Land Cruiser, but I was recommended to join this forum from Tacoma World, so I thought I'd leave a shout out to all y'all. Maybe I'll see you around town sometime

Welcome to the group Josh! You're among probably 3 or 4 others in the group with a Tacoma, so no worries!

What- no official mud welcome? Well, welcome Josh! :flipoff2: (The official mud welcome gesture)....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom