SPOTTED! Arkansas & Surrounding Area (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Snow day fodee.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424733955.885440.jpg

I pass him on Cantrell at least 3 times a week. Amazing rig, just wish I knew the guy!

Yep I see him around Cantrell nearly on a daily basis. Slick truck for sure!

I always wondered how those TRD wheels would look...and the answer is AMAZING....lol :idea:

Last time I saw that truck, they were pushing it into the Cantrell Exxon. It looked like the guy's son ran it out of gas. Prior to that, I spotted it in the Stephens' building parking deck.

Cole...when you say older....do you mean 35? Lol...youngins

Came up Allsopp hill and a 2wd Hyundai, Highlander, & a Titan were all stuck on the sleet-covered road and couldn't go any further. Took a little detour and spotted this rig
image.jpg

Waldo and I got to work at the same time today and I saw another cruiser guy at the EZ mart last night. I am so pleased with these vehicles everytime the weather gets bad. They make my driving skills look much better than they actually are.

haha, damn you're quick! I'm pretty sure the guy you saw at the EZ Mart was Jason. Was it white, lifted, bumpers, etc.. ?

I just felt like this was more important than work today. It was Jason. How'd you guess? He said he runs the APE exhaust place. I need to go out there and see him. My exhaust looks like swiss cheese.

Well why do you think I'm on here?! :D

B/c Waldo knows all, and sees all.. and stays hidden while doing so ;)

I'm in a group video chat with him and a few other people via an app called Glide and I remember him mentioning seeing another cruiser while he was at the EZ mart. I also saw the vehicle in the video. So when you said that, it clicked

On a side note... I want to cut a locker donut in my parking lot so bad lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom