SPOTTED! Arkansas & Surrounding Area (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

After I dropped my wife at Dillards corp, I went on the hunt for some fast food breakfast. McDonalds and Toco Bell were both closed so they both got donuts in their parking lots. Sonic is open anyone needs something hot.

030515.JPG

Yeah, but the plows aren't doing their job yet...

030515 3.JPG

That's weak! He couldn't make it on Stewart?

I saw a brown 60 in Conway this morning as I cruised south on Harkrider on my way to work. He was stopped at the intersection of College and Harkrider and our eyes met [emoji102]. I was in the surfer.

I saw a really nice 60 model this morning on Kavanaugh and headed downtown. Gray/brown color with custom wheels, rear bumper and gas cans. The license plate said "Eracism". Sorry I couldn't get a pic

I saw a brown 60 in Conway this morning as I cruised south on Harkrider on my way to work. He was stopped at the intersection of College and Harkrider and our eyes met [emoji102]. I was in the surfer.
I saw the same 60 around last week near JJ's. I was in my 62 when I saw him and we both gave the classic finger up on the steering wheel

I saw a really nice 60 model this morning on Kavanaugh and headed downtown. Gray/brown color with custom wheels, rear bumper and gas cans. The license plate said "Eracism". Sorry I couldn't get a pic

I see him quite a bit. That cruiser has been discussed quite a bit within the club. It was for sale on Craigslist for a long time with a hefty pricetag. It's a nice looking truck.

A member of my church bought it. I see it every Sunday and quite a bit on 630 going west in the mornings. There are two lifted 60's at PV in fact.

This fella parked by me while I was in the Food Lion Parking Lot in Wilmington, NC...talked to him for about 20 minutes...nice beach-going 60
IMG_3418.JPG

Last edited:
I see this every day on my way to work

20150506_070421.jpg

Saw this at tractor supply on Col. Glenn while I was out creeping the Landers preowned lot for a 100 series. I rolled down the window to ask a salesman which way to the preowned section. He asks "anything in particular?" I say, "a 100 series land cruiser." He then asked me, "what's that?" I told him nevermind I'll go look for myself lol.
image.jpg
image.jpg
It had a Mud Connection front plate. I thought about sticking around to ask if he'd sell it. That's the exact color and setup I'm shooting for.

He does indeed! I believe his name is Michael but I could be way off. He and Charlie were my contacts at Mud Connection when I needed my bumper installed.

Charlie is the owner and his son's name is Taylor. My dad went to school with Charlie and I went to school with Taylor lol.. Funny how that works.

I wish Mud Connection would move into West Little Rock or somewhere other than "the ghetto". When I was a security tech my office was not far from them. Words can't describe how much I hate that area. Not to mention I'm willing to bet their clientele is not from those around them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom