After I dropped my wife at Dillards corp, I went on the hunt for some fast food breakfast. McDonalds and Toco Bell were both closed so they both got donuts in their parking lots. Sonic is open anyone needs something hot.
I saw a brown 60 in Conway this morning as I cruised south on Harkrider on my way to work. He was stopped at the intersection of College and Harkrider and our eyes met [emoji102]. I was in the surfer.
I saw a really nice 60 model this morning on Kavanaugh and headed downtown. Gray/brown color with custom wheels, rear bumper and gas cans. The license plate said "Eracism". Sorry I couldn't get a pic
I saw a brown 60 in Conway this morning as I cruised south on Harkrider on my way to work. He was stopped at the intersection of College and Harkrider and our eyes met [emoji102]. I was in the surfer.
I saw a really nice 60 model this morning on Kavanaugh and headed downtown. Gray/brown color with custom wheels, rear bumper and gas cans. The license plate said "Eracism". Sorry I couldn't get a pic
I see him quite a bit. That cruiser has been discussed quite a bit within the club. It was for sale on Craigslist for a long time with a hefty pricetag. It's a nice looking truck.
Saw this at tractor supply on Col. Glenn while I was out creeping the Landers preowned lot for a 100 series. I rolled down the window to ask a salesman which way to the preowned section. He asks "anything in particular?" I say, "a 100 series land cruiser." He then asked me, "what's that?" I told him nevermind I'll go look for myself lol.
It had a Mud Connection front plate. I thought about sticking around to ask if he'd sell it. That's the exact color and setup I'm shooting for.
He does indeed! I believe his name is Michael but I could be way off. He and Charlie were my contacts at Mud Connection when I needed my bumper installed.
Charlie is the owner and his son's name is Taylor. My dad went to school with Charlie and I went to school with Taylor lol.. Funny how that works.
I wish Mud Connection would move into West Little Rock or somewhere other than "the ghetto". When I was a security tech my office was not far from them. Words can't describe how much I hate that area. Not to mention I'm willing to bet their clientele is not from those around them.