SPOTTED! Arkansas & Surrounding Area (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Very nice! Those wheels and that front bumper are terrible though.

Was the place Southern Reel?

Yes. It belongs to one of the managers of that All About Tire & Brake next to Southern Reel. He had it up on the 2 post lift one day when I was there making a sales call. I checked it out. Overall it's clean. He built it himself I believe. He told me it'd be for sale soon but I didn't ask how much.

I tried to get a pic of that one on 630 a while ago. Hope he gets what he wants for it.

Nice 80 in Fayetteville, parked a few streets over from Dickson on School Ave.

IMG_0117.jpg

Walked out of the restaurant and saw another LC parked next to me and thought "oh cool". Then I noticed the IH8MUD sticker and thought I should get a pic. Then I noticed the antenna and thought that it looked familiar, then stepped around the side and saw the stickers on the D-pilllar and I knew who's whose it was lol. Money Pit on the bumper confirmed it. Hope you're having a good winter break @TheForger

edit for grammar

Last edited:
@weakspleen Hahah I figured the person who owned that might be on here but wasn't sure. Saw an open spot next to you and thought 2 cruisers parked next to each other looks better than 1! Sorry I didn't introduce myself but I've never met you so I wasn't sure who exactly to look for. Next time I'll stick around and talk for a bit:)

Spotted an immaculate 40 in Fayetteville. Whoever owns it - you sure know how to preserve a piece of history

IMG_1008.JPG

IMG_1012.JPG

@TheForger - I saw this one also today at Bassett furniture. He puts it up on Craigslist at least 3 times a year ($40k). Every time my wife sees it she wants me to paint my 40 red lol.

Nice 100 series I found going down College Ave here in Fayetteville. He's got the San Juan Mtn. sticker as well as a Black Bear Pass one so he knows what he's doing:)

IMG_1094.jpg

IMG_4327.JPG
Spotted over by Landers country...thinking this might be that local outfitted 200 that's been wrapped...not a fan :meh:

IMG_4329.JPG
IMG_4330.JPG
Heck yes!

Saw a sweet decked out green 40 going down Rupple this morning in Fayetteville. Didn't catch a pic, but would love to know if anyone knows of this rig.

Saw this 40 at MAACO on 65th street. I'm not sure why it was there as it looked pretty good.

image.jpeg

image.jpg
Russellville Walmart parking lot. I think the owner thought I was stalking him. He said he recently bought it. 60k 78 fj40 real Nice guy said he is on mud, I let him know about the club hopefully he will drop in

Saw this 40 at MAACO on 65th street. I'm not sure why it was there as it looked pretty good.

View attachment 1442878
They have painted several cruisers, I think bobby uses them or did, I had them put a enamel paint job on a 76 I had, it actually turned out pretty good

View attachment 1444786 Russellville Walmart parking lot. I think the owner thought I was stalking him. He said he recently bought it. 60k 78 fj40 real Nice guy said he is on mud, I let him know about the club hopefully he will drop in
He bud thanks saw you again today I think om HWY7, yes this my 40.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom