SPOTTED! Arkansas & Surrounding Area (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Details.

Oh, the thought will cross your mind several times to sell the 80 and buy yourself one...just sayin'

Oh I know this to be true!

Local/Southern truck
11 pages of service records from Sewell in TX and Parker
Really, really clean
No Nav!
Timing belt/water pump at 90K
New leather up front
Nearly new set of Michelin LTX
Little stuff like brand new battery and hood struts

Carfax said it had been in two mishaps, neither anything major. Didn't find any weird welds or anything while it was up on the lift.

I'm having to spring for a new, second key $$
Levinson sub in rear is toast, so ordered the fix kit for that. Needs Weathertech mats and some interior LED's for sure.

Nice LX. AHC may crap out later, but I knew that going in. This past weekend we traveled to Springfield to look at a black '03 LC and F'ville to look at a white '03, both currently on CL. Both were major disappointments and we're misrepresented, especially the F'ville truck--this seller is dishonest to say the least. I will say the '03's with their 5 speeds and updated steering are definitely nice. Anyway, found this one at Fitts. I would have rather bought from an individual, but we were both suffering from search fatigue so we researched and then went and drove this truck and made a fair deal as I think it had been sitting on their lot for awhile. It'll stay stock of course, save for when these LTX's wear out, the chrome wheels will hopefully get replaced with newer LC/Tundra/Sequoia wheels and A/T's.

Sorry, wrote you a book and all you wanted were a few details!

On Cantrell by Purple Cow, saw a bronze/gold lifted 40. Very clean with lots of roll bars and big spare on the back. Great day to be riding with the top off. There wasn't any time to get a pic of it.

Josh, I like that idea of getting a swap meet kind of thing together. See if we can pull some of these rides we see running around out of their garages and talk a little shop with them.

Spotted some sweet T's at Momma Carmens coffee shop in Fayetteville

image.jpeg

On 40 at Alma. VERY CLEAN!
photostudio_1459453650560.jpg

Last edited:
Passed white and black 4Runners westbound. Fully Decked Out. Roof top tents and the works. Looks like they're going to have some fun.

Spotted @YotaJosh on Kanis at Bowman this afternoon. Didn't even look at my Tacoma, jhessssssshhh :steer: :)

I waved. Was probably too late though. There's another Taco with a camper shell that is the same color as yours that lives off of Kanis that I see all the time. I used to think he was you, so my mind is trained on that. :)

Spotted @YotaJosh on Kanis at Bowman this afternoon. Didn't even look at my Tacoma, jhessssssshhh :steer: :)
Pete, I saw you a couple of weeks ago while I was grabbing lunch during my wife's chemo. I was incognito in my 4Runner, though. Truck looks really sweet!!

Just saw a cool orange 80 series - possibly rhino lined - on I40 heading east near Russellville. I was going west so couldnt get a pic but it was nicely built. Looked like a custom front bumper and a rear with swing outs.

Home Depot this morning. I couldn't see my phone screen from the sun glare, so I cut off the front bumper a bit. It had a rear tire and water/gas carrier too.

I thumbed through the pic thread and this one but didn't notice it already posted. Is this one of you guys?
i think that's the 62 that was for sale in Conway a couple years ago...

Mud Connection always has fun toys. First part time 4-wheel drive LC I've ever seen in person. Hope he doesn't mind me posting it

IMG_7869.jpg

IMG_7873.jpg

IMG_7871.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom