SPOTTED! Arkansas & Surrounding Area

Tireguy87

SILVER Star

Very nice! Those wheels and that front bumper are terrible though.

Was the place Southern Reel?
Yes. It belongs to one of the managers of that All About Tire & Brake next to Southern Reel. He had it up on the 2 post lift one day when I was there making a sales call. I checked it out. Overall it's clean. He built it himself I believe. He told me it'd be for sale soon but I didn't ask how much.

weakspleen

Nachos rule!!

Walked out of the restaurant and saw another LC parked next to me and thought "oh cool". Then I noticed the IH8MUD sticker and thought I should get a pic. Then I noticed the antenna and thought that it looked familiar, then stepped around the side and saw the stickers on the D-pilllar and I knew who's whose it was lol. Money Pit on the bumper confirmed it. Hope you're having a good winter break @TheForger

edit for grammar

Last edited:

TheForger

SILVER Star

@weakspleen Hahah I figured the person who owned that might be on here but wasn't sure. Saw an open spot next to you and thought 2 cruisers parked next to each other looks better than 1! Sorry I didn't introduce myself but I've never met you so I wasn't sure who exactly to look for. Next time I'll stick around and talk for a bit:)

TheForger

SILVER Star

Nice 100 series I found going down College Ave here in Fayetteville. He's got the San Juan Mtn. sticker as well as a Black Bear Pass one so he knows what he's doing:)

IMG_1094.jpg

M0untaineer

Montani Semper Liberi
IMG_4327.JPG
Spotted over by Landers country...thinking this might be that local outfitted 200 that's been wrapped...not a fan :meh:

74HogGuy

Lifetime Rookie
SILVER Star

Saw a sweet decked out green 40 going down Rupple this morning in Fayetteville. Didn't catch a pic, but would love to know if anyone knows of this rig.

Top Bottom