SPOTTED! Arkansas & Surrounding Area

Does anyone have any info on this rig?? I saw it today at Bradford Marine in NLR and it was absolutely immaculate. There wasn't a single dent, scratch, or even scuff mark on the body, and the owner obviously knows that so he parked away from everyone else. Either a perfectly maintained truck or a respray but either way this thing was in pristine condition - perfect body, rust-free undercarriage, and spotless cloth interior. It appears to have Middle Eastern plates as well as the rear tire carrier swing arm in the tailgate, chrome mirror caps and door handles, and headlight sprayers which I don't think I've ever seen on an 80 before (I could be blind though, I've just never owned an 80 so I've never noticed them on the ones I've seen before)

IMG_2255.jpg

I forgot to mention that, it says "FOUR WHEEL DRIVE" spelled out along that trim piece which I also don't see on other 80s. Gosh I wish I could've stuck around and talked to the guy who owned it!

I spotted that one a couple years ago on Mississippi. Military tags. Maybe they let them bring it back. Lady was driving it when I saw it.

Top Bottom