SPOTTED! Arkansas & Surrounding Area (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Screenshot_2015-05-14-12-38-49.png
Spotted yesterday on Chester. Interesting modification.

I spotted that 200 in the heights a month or two ago. I looked at it closely and its a very nice vinyl wrap.

I've seen this one around town a few times but I don't know the owner. I got out to look at it and realized I was standing in power steering fluid....:(

FullSizeRender-1.jpg

FullSizeRender.jpg

OUCH! Looks like they hit a tree smack dead in the center. Probably pretty hard too to do that kind of damage to an ARB.

I saw a nicely modified 80 in NWA(Bentonville) a couple days back. It was coming at me, so I couldn't shoot a pic. It was champagne/silver color and had blackout on the hood. Anybody know if they're on here?

photo 2.JPG
photo 1.JPG
Anyone know these? Green was spotted in Benton area. Tan was at a/c shop in LR.

Isn't this fine machine yours @YotaJosh? I work at a pharmacy in LR and saw it while I was out making deliveries around the Kanis area.

image.jpg

image.jpg

A "little fun" for you this morning...Sorry couldn't resist the pun...I think the golf carts running around on campus are actually larger than the SMarT car

Yeah Josh? What's the current status? Inquiring minds want to know?:banana:

His rig is back to normal.. It was at the meeting, but you weren't there so you wouldn't know o_O

lol

And boom goes the dynamite

Saw a sweet 80 this morning driving down I40. Was the dark copper color, love that color. it was so clean looking. Before I passed it I thought surely it was someone who knew what they had. Nope. Was an old black lady puttin' along. Figures.... lol

Has anyone seen the newer ('05-'07) black 100 series around LR that has ARB front & rear bumpers and metallic grey OEM 18/20s on mud terrains? I should have taken a pic of it, but was driving. Definitely the cleanest 100 I've ever seen....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom