Spied: Toyota 300 series Land Cruiser. Smaller, lighter, no cupholders... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Are people really that ****ing lazy?

You can walk faster.

I can see your campaign now:

"Segway owners, are you frustrated and exhausted by the constant use of your arms?"

Are people really that fxxxing lazy?

You can walk faster.

x2 With obesity the biggest killer in advanced nations why do we need something that makes it worse:confused:

x2 With obesity the biggest killer in advanced nations why do we need something that makes it worse:confused:

Don't believe the hype on that whole obesity thing...

But, I do not get the attraction to Segway type things. My bike is faster, more efficient and more fun.

Some people cannot bike because of health problems, like bad knees, hips, insufficient lung capacity, etc. The Segway makes sense for them.

What's not to buy?
Obesity causes heath problems,
heath problems can kill you.

No s***, really?

It is not the number one killer though....

No, I am not fat. Yes I am in shape. I just get tired of all the fxxxing hype.

The Segway does make sense for the handicapped. It is just a toy for others. Obviously, it never caught on...

Right... That's why there is no compact truck anymore...

Compact was just a term used to describe the size of the old Toyota trucks. They were not compact in Japan...

Our asses are just fatter, and with all the hormone ingestion and gluttony(we can afford) we are bigger.

But, I do not get the attraction to Segway type things. My bike is faster, more efficient and more fun.
Agreed a bike is faster and more efficient, but the Segways look like they are fun to ride to me.

Maybe it's just that all you ever see are the smiling people in the ads?

Wimins can't drive a car, how are they going to figure that thing out?

Right... That's why there is no compact truck anymore...

Compact was just a term used to describe the size of the old Toyota trucks. They were not compact in Japan...

Our asses are just fatter, and with all the hormone ingestion and gluttony(we can afford) we are bigger.

its amazing how you can compress so much ignorance and speculation into so few sentences. i applaud you. you are the genius of dumb.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom