Spied: Toyota 300 series Land Cruiser. Smaller, lighter, no cupholders... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Right... That's why there is no compact truck anymore...

Compact was just a term used to describe the size of the old Toyota trucks. They were not compact in Japan...

Our asses are just fatter, and with all the hormone ingestion and gluttony(we can afford) we are bigger.

So, by your rationale, the S-10, the Ranger, the Dakota, the Isuzu Pup, the Nissan Hardbody, the Mitsubishi Mighty Max (Dodge D50), and the Mazda B-series are all really fullsize pickups? Therefore, people don't pull backhoes with Tacomas because they're fat. I didn't know that.

its amazing how you can compress so much ignorance and speculation into so few sentences. i applaud you. you are the genius of dumb.

So, by your rationale, the S-10, the Ranger, the Dakota, the Isuzu Pup, the Nissan Hardbody, the Mitsubishi Mighty Max (Dodge D50), and the Mazda B-series are all really fullsize pickups? Therefore, people don't pull backhoes with Tacomas because they're fat. I didn't know that.

Those were all for competition and out of necessity. But you're right I did forget that Chevys S10 is not now as big as their fullsize, and fords Ranger as well. The rest, Puckeoma, have gained a little holiday weight...:rolleyes:

And by y'alls reckoning the Japanese are bigger than us...huh, well...I did not know that. I also didn't know they build the leaves up and pull whatever won't kill the clutch...b/c they don't have the 0-60 mentality we do. Wow, learn something new everyday.

I also thought it was a fact, that we eat(ate) more than they did and what we typically ate was more fattening than their avrage diets. We also work less and what food we do consume has been "modified" for better, more "efficient" growing. Our food: Easier to come by less healthier and we work less. Their food: More healthier, and they work more.

Wow, yer right, I am retarded :idea: :hillbilly:

Those were all for competition and out of necessity. But you're right I did forget that Chevys S10 is not now as big as their fullsize, and fords Ranger as well. The rest, Puckeoma, have gained a little holiday weight...:rolleyes:

And by y'alls reckoning the Japanese are bigger than us...huh, well...I did not know that. I also didn't know they build the leaves up and pull whatever won't kill the clutch...b/c they don't have the 0-60 mentality we do. Wow, learn something new everyday.

I also thought it was a fact, that we eat(ate) more than they did and what we typically ate was more fattening than their avrage diets. We also work less and what food we do consume has been "modified" for better, more "efficient" growing. Our food: Easier to come by less healthier and we work less. Their food: More healthier, and they work more.

Huh?

Can anybody tell me what he was trying to say? :confused:

Don't believe the hype on that whole obesity thing...

But, I do not get the attraction to Segway type things. My bike is faster, more efficient and more fun.

Cardiovascular disease is the biggest killer according to WHO,but it is usually a by product of obesity.http://www.un.org/Pubs/chronicle/2005/issue1/0105p46.html
I dont like the hype either because very little of it is helpfull to obese people.
But people do need to use their legs more.
I had a women wait 3-4 minutes for my parking spot yesterday so she could save about 10 yards of walking :confused:

I too prefer bikes and have been looking at my cobweb infested bike with interest lately. Needs a new derailler

i dont need you to fight my e-wars for me. i can rip on you without your help.

what the?

ouch....brothers perhaps?

At least brain dead types unlike master cut and paste.

part of being a good leader is proper delegation. at least brain in oregon leaves his thoughts to others who have the ability to articulate an idea. he knows enough not to bother having his own. hence, we disagree on who is fxxxing dumber. and i am right. again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom