SOLD Southwest Missouri 1996 Toyota Landcruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Mileage
Color
rgb(117, 1, 1)
Outside Link
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/530500428715194/
For sale is this 1996, factory medium red pearl, Toyota Land Cruiser, with oak interior. Notable characteristics include a book of receipts, including the pre-inspection delivery checklist from the original dealership, with an accident free Carfax.

Recent services include BF Goodrich K02 tires that are less than a year old, with around 85% life left, new wiper blades, aftermarket stereo, and new seat gears. Mechanically speaking, this puppy is solid. Additional services with OEM parts include a replaced head gasket, the oil pump cover o-ring, front main seal, the water pump, idlers, belts, the pesky heater hose, the evap hose from the charcoal canister, front wheel bearings, and the windshield wiper diverter valve.

The frame is fantastic, as well as rust free; just as it should be for a Texas/Oklahoma rig for the majority of its life. The only real flaws consist of the clear coat peeling on the hood and the roof of this 26 year old cruiser and a blemish around the rear glass. I’ve checked on paint jobs with a few local companies, but couldn’t bring myself to undo its original patina. The body has some dings and dents, most notably under the passenger taillight. In the scheme of things though, it’s not noticeable unless you’re really on a mission to point it out, as you will observe in the photos of that area.

I bought this as an interim rig, until my overlanding cruiser was complete and it has served me and my family well in the time we’ve had it; I wouldn’t hesitate to drive it anywhere. Alway get nods, waves, and thumbs up in this classic. You’ll notice the sale includes the third row seats, a working sunroof, no leaks, and a clean + clear title. Priced accordingly to the market and for the condition, at $15,500 cash. Additional photos available upon request.

DSC01425.jpg

DSC01351.jpg

DSC01438.jpg

Interested. I'll send you a message.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom