SOLD Southern California: 1996 LX450 Land Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. LX450
Mileage
Color
Green
Outside Link
https://www.autotrader.com/marketplace/buy/lexus/lx/1996/JT6HJ88J2T0136542?listingId=692222046
IMG_0284.jpeg

What is the rust situation like and the undercarriage? Looks like it spent its life in Hawaii. Thanks!
Undercarriage is solid. No rust issues. I had it in a covered carport about half its life in hawaii and she got regular bath’s. It’s been in the sun in Cali since I don’t have a covered area and cooked the dash. I should have kept the dash mat the PO had on. I recently started using a loaner (in-laws) car cover for it after the detail to try and keep it nice for new owner.

IMG_0264.jpeg

IMG_0269.jpeg

IMG_0265.jpeg

IMG_0266.jpeg

It’s been a great rig. Half of me is tempted to bump it up to $33k so it doesn’t sell and I can have an excuse to the wife why I still have it. :)
Half of the problem as to why I haven't bought one yet is that everyone wants to charge 30-40K for them.
I can't blame anyone trying to make a profit but if I were selling and I loved on it for a while, I'd want ti sell it to someone who is actually going to care for it likewise.
An enthusiast versus all the flippers that are floating around lately.

Half of the problem as to why I haven't bought one yet is that everyone wants to charge 30-40K for them.
I can't blame anyone trying to make a profit but if I were selling and I loved on it for a while, I'd want ti sell it to someone who is actually going to care for it likewise.
An enthusiast versus all the flippers that are floating around lately.
Exactly! That’s why it’s listed on here and why it’s not over $30k. I turned down two low ball offers from people looking to flip it (or so I suspect). Someone else was interested for his daughter, but she said she wanted a 4Runner and didn’t even want to test drive it.
Definitely not looking to get rich and if I knew someone was going to love her I’d take a serious offer. Also fine sitting on it. Maybe at some point the wife will come around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom