Sourcing torque converter (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Malleus

Far west of Siegen
Threads
I originally posted this in the 100 series forum, because I'm looking for the converter for that series A343F, but got no bites on my line. Hoping someone here has some wisdom to share...

Anybody know anything about these guys? Or Florida Torque converters? Or Precision of NH?

I need a new torque converter to go with my newly rebuilt A343F, and don't feel like parting with the cash for a "new" OEM unit.

FWIW, some crossover data on the Florida TC & Pof NH pages ;)

I originally posted this in the 100 series forum, because I'm looking for the converter for that series A343F, but got no bites on my line. Hoping someone here has some wisdom to share...

Anybody know anything about these guys? Or Florida Torque converters? Or Precision of NH?

I need a new torque converter to go with my newly rebuilt A343F, and don't feel like parting with the cash for a "new" OEM unit.

FWIW, some crossover data on the Florida TC & Pof NH pages ;)
Parting with cash can be tough but when I consider your credentials and the fact that the TC is at the core of the power train, I think you know what is the unit to buy especially if you plan to keep this Land Cruiser long term, which I can only assume since you rebuilt the A343.

Partsouq probably has it for a much better price than McGeorge. I have purchase much from McG but Partsouq has become my go to for Toyota parts.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom