Source for Spidertrax Spacers? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.stokesignals.agency
I did do a search. Really. Maybe I'm new here (don't look at the avatar... ignore the avatar) and just not good as searching. Fine. But really... I'm finding different part numbers for the 1.25" Spidertrax spacers. I'm also finding prices ranging from $98 to $158 for a pair. But when paired with not being sure of the part number... making it hard to buy. Is this just a Slee and be done with it thing?

For the 1.25” SpiderTrax spacers these are the part numbers you want

Front: WHS-022G

Rear: WHS-023G

Spideryrax doesn’t have tears in stock currently...lame

Get Boras. They're far cheaper at $110 per axle, and made to order.

Yes Bora are good quality precision product.

Made in USA by these guys:

Yes Bora are good quality precision product.

Made in USA by these guys:

I just ordered my boras, like that they are black too. Decided to be patient

You’ll need patience. It took forever to get mine.
Big sigh. Dude said three weeks when I called him, i had high confidence in his statement delivery

I remember ordering my Bora spacers during their Black Friday sale in 2019 and thinking how it would be a while before I received them. I'll get around to putting them on one day.

You’ll need patience. It took forever to get mine.

Big sigh. Dude said three weeks when I called him, i had high confidence in his statement delivery

I'd say expect the worst and you'll either be pleasantly surprised, or have your expectations met BUT I ordered mine on 3/14/21 and they're arriving today (should have been yesterday, but FedEx...). I was expecting 4-5 weeks and received an "update" email earlier this week that basically just said 'thanks for being patient'. I figured I was going to be waiting a while when I got that email, and then later that day I got my shipping notification. 🤷‍♂️

Side note: I would absolutely deal with him again even if it had taken a few weeks longer. I received some 3/4" Bora spacers with a set of Rock Warrior wheels and I had some questions about them. When I called him to ask, he pulled the serial number off of it and had all kinds of info. for me: the size of the spacer, the application ("Looks like these were made for a 2016 200 series" - that's the seller's rig), etc. Seems like a well organized operation and he has been up front about lead times and easy to deal with.

I say slee and be done with it. Waiting sucks

79BDACDC-044D-4CD5-A100-A603F0E37531.jpeg

14,000+ miles into ownership and still no issues or whatsoever with my Bora 1 1/4” wheel spacers.

I have a set of 4 I’ll be selling when I take mine off this weekend. They’ve been great, just moved to a different set up.

So dumb question here. Why is everyone running wheel spacers? Just to get them outside the fender a little?? Away from the upper control arm? I have the ugly factor flares and the wheels are tucked in a good bit so it probably does look a lot better with them kicked out some.

So dumb question here. Why is everyone running wheel spacers? Just to get them outside the fender a little?? Away from the upper control arm? I have the ugly factor flares and the wheels are tucked in a good bit so it probably does look a lot better with them kicked out some.
Some for looks, some for tire clearances, and others for wheel clearances on the front hubs/dust caps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom