Source for legit Albright contactor in the US? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Rest
IMG_20200817_133305.jpg
IMG_20200817_133320.jpg
IMG_20200817_133731.jpg
IMG_20200817_133742.jpg

I also wanted to add, the friend that turned me on to the temco originally, says his has been flawless. Enough so, he quit carrying his spare.
Mind you, we aren't competition winching or anything but hes running an 8274 w/68608 motor on an fj62.

I also wanted to add, the friend that turned me on to the temco originally, says his has been flawless. Enough so, he quit carrying his spare.
Mind you, we aren't competition winching or anything but hes running an 8274 w/68608 motor on an fj62.

My $90 "Superwinch" contactor from Summit has been 100% for me, but one of these days I may replace it with a name brand one just for peace of mind.

I just bought a gigglepin contactor which is reportedly made by Albright....was $120. Wish I would have seen this thread sooner ;).

I was asked by a customer today if they could share an Albright review and my contact info here. I said sure, Then I checked out the site. This is a nice site, so I joined.

I sell the Albrights on Ebay, Amazon and Craigslist. I have a small supply of 12V winch motors and HD roller fairleads as well. I ship stuff every day for my primary job so I can usually get parts out the same day. I've sold about 2500 of these Albrights and I stand behind every one. To my knowledge none have failed in use so far. There have been a handful, maybe 5-6 that have been crushed in shipping or were DOA and I sent out replacements immediately. I can also include a print out of the wiring diagram if asked, but I don't usually since the diagrams are in the pictures in my ads on Ebay and Amazon. The price is lower on Ebay as they take less fees. I ship the same speed from either source.

If anyone has any questions about the Albrights feel free to ask me and I'll do my best to get back to you quickly.

I was asked by a customer today if they could share an Albright review and my contact info here. I said sure, Then I checked out the site. This is a nice site, so I joined.

I sell the Albrights on Ebay, Amazon and Craigslist. I have a small supply of 12V winch motors and HD roller fairleads as well. I ship stuff every day for my primary job so I can usually get parts out the same day. I've sold about 2500 of these Albrights and I stand behind every one. To my knowledge none have failed in use so far. There have been a handful, maybe 5-6 that have been crushed in shipping or were DOA and I sent out replacements immediately. I can also include a print out of the wiring diagram if asked, but I don't usually since the diagrams are in the pictures in my ads on Ebay and Amazon. The price is lower on Ebay as they take less fees. I ship the same speed from either source.

If anyone has any questions about the Albrights feel free to ask me and I'll do my best to get back to you quickly.
What is your eBay user name?

Thanks for posting --

I've got a few different products on the way and I'll post pix once they arrive.

Cheers!

Reactions: PIP
Thanks for posting --

I've got a few different products on the way and I'll post pix once they arrive.

Cheers!

Thanks for the order!

I'd love feedback on the packaging too. I think I do OK on the Albrights, but the 17 pound motors and 15 pound fairleads are a bit more worrisome. If you see anything that needs improvement let me know!

Silly question…. Do I just need one of these for an 8274 I’m rebuilding next month 🧐

Silly question…. Do I just need one of these for an 8274 I’m rebuilding next month 🧐

Yes, a single contactor replaces all four of the original solenoids.

Everything arrived quickly, extremely and professionally well-packed. I am impressed with the quality of these components. Standard style Roller Fairlead at a very good price, but VERY beefy. I'm not sure but the rollers look Stainless ?

12v motor w/ 20 spline shaft. I wanted to try this as I'm sick of every F&%#king thing being made in CCP.

As seller states, this stuff appears to be Eastern European surplus probably from an EU Military contract. Most manufacturing for the EU is now done in former Soviet States.

Cheers!

If you want to order, text: 9-seven-one 2*four*1-4*zero*eight*five

Or check out his ad in Portland Craigslist, search for albright contactors

IMG_20211030_144159826_HDR.jpg
IMG_20211030_144159826_HDR.jpg
IMG_20211030_160020737_HDR.jpg
View attachment 2825674
IMG_20211030_160110552.jpg
IMG_20211030_144222441_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
Everything arrived quickly, extremely and professionally well-packed. I am impressed with the quality of these components. Standard style Roller Fairlead at a very good price, but VERY beefy. I'm not sure but the rollers look Stainless ?

12v motor w/ 20 spline shaft. I wanted to try this as I'm sick of every F&%#king thing being made in CCP.

As seller states, this stuff appears to be Eastern European surplus probably from an EU Military contract. Most manufacturing for the EU is now done in former Soviet States.

Cheers!

View attachment 2825672View attachment 2825672View attachment 2825673View attachment 2825674View attachment 2825675View attachment 2825677

I hope the Slovenians make better motors than the Chinese!

Last edited:

Cheers!

View attachment 2825672View attachment 2825672View attachment 2825673View attachment 2825674View attachment 2825675View attachment 2825677
rollers on the fairlead are not stainless...they will eventually rust with wire cable use..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom