Source for 40th anniversary edition decals ? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I just had my 97 LC 40th Anniversary Edition repainted and the 40th Anniversary decals (each side) had to be removed. Anybody know a source for the decals ?

Thanks !!!
GringoBob

+1 i'd also be interested in the decals. the raised 40 and the decal of the wording.

1583375451074.png

much appreciated

Just a decal, no raised numbers. I've had mine for years now (I have the original raised 40ths though) ...it works!.

Does anyone know for sure if ALL 40th anniversary models had the “full time 4wd” badge on the rear, or if that was dealer or port installed? Mine is missing, and I’ve seen lots of photos and the brochure shows one ( I believe).

I've never heard of that badge being Port installed, nor it is 40th Anniversary specific. I've had one 40th with a black pearl version, and one with a gold version.

i also have a 40th and am attaching pics for your reference for placement as you source the 40th badging.

40th badging 3.jpg

40th badging 4.jpg

40th badging 2.jpg

40th badging.jpg

Thanks. Does anyone know where to find replacement black pearl logos? I’ve searched the forum and don’t see any good current sources.

Black Chrome is NLA and very hard to find, even used.
That’s what I was realizing and worried about. Mine seem to have eroded to silver over the years.

That’s what I was realizing and worried about. Mine seem to have eroded to silver over the years.

They were probably replaced, not eroded.

For anyone looking for 40th Anniversary Emblems I was in the same boat, unable to find an accurate reproduction, and had a batch reproduced in bulk, we just added these to our site:

Overland Metric 40th Emblem Kit

For anyone looking for 40th Anniversary Emblems I was in the same boat, unable to find an accurate reproduction, and had a batch reproduced in bulk, we just added these to our site:

Overland Metric 40th Emblem Kit
Very nice! Ill be ordering some of these soon for some customers' vehicles.

Here’s another source.

I bought a set and they’re very nice.

I make black pearl replica tailgate badges

I can also do custom wording.

They are made from acrylic.

I need to add pictures of the black pearl.
These are not perfect replicas, but still look great.

Can someone with an original (not aftermarket) 40th badge and decal please post measurements of the emblem and decal?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom