1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

someone to check out an 80 for me?

Discussion in '80-Series Tech' started by tetradymite, Dec 5, 2003.

1. tetradymite

tetradymite

Is there someone on the board in the Massachusetts who would be willing to look at an 80-series for me? I can pay.

2. ginericLC

ginericLC Wagon Wheeler! SILVER Star

3. landtank

landtank SILVER Star

I live in mass where is it located? I have a business trip on Monday that will take me to NJ, so I'll be traversing the state then if it is west of me.

Let me know.

4. - S.A. -

- S.A. -

I am in MA also..about 30 miles west of Boston along the MA turnpike..inbetween Boston and Worcester.
    I will be in Vermont this weekend..but, depending on where it is i could take a look for you.

Also, just an FYI..no one in MA mignt be able to take a look at your rig for the weekend..because, we are getting a snow storm here on Sat..they are saying 12-16 inches of snow!

anyways let me know

joe M

5. Junk

Junk

[quote author=- S.A. - link=board=2;threadid=8444;start=msg71834#msg71834 date=1070660284]
    no one in MA mignt be able to take a look at your rig for the weekend..because, we are getting a snow storm here on Sat..they are saying 12-16 inches of snow![/quote]

Yo S.A. - you got a cruiser right? :eek: :flipoff2: :D :D

We don't have much, but supposedly it's on the way. Saw a frickin yellow H2 skid off the road today.

6. tetradymite

tetradymite

Thanks guys. Sounds like S.A. is closest. Shoot me a PM or email with your number and I'll call you.

7. bjowett

bjowett Supporting Vendor