someone to check out an 80 for me?

• Thread starter tetradymite
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
T

tetradymite

Is there someone on the board in the Massachusetts who would be willing to look at an 80-series for me? I can pay.

landtank

landtank

Supporting Vendor
SILVER Star
Website
landtankproducts.com
I live in mass where is it located? I have a business trip on Monday that will take me to NJ, so I'll be traversing the state then if it is west of me.

Let me know.

REDDER1

REDDER1

SILVER Star
I am in MA also..about 30 miles west of Boston along the MA turnpike..inbetween Boston and Worcester.
I will be in Vermont this weekend..but, depending on where it is i could take a look for you.

Also, just an FYI..no one in MA mignt be able to take a look at your rig for the weekend..because, we are getting a snow storm here on Sat..they are saying 12-16 inches of snow!

anyways let me know

joe M

Junk
[quote author=- S.A. - link=board=2;threadid=8444;start=msg71834#msg71834 date=1070660284]
no one in MA mignt be able to take a look at your rig for the weekend..because, we are getting a snow storm here on Sat..they are saying 12-16 inches of snow![/quote]

Yo S.A. - you got a cruiser right? :eek: :flipoff2: :D :D

We don't have much, but supposedly it's on the way. Saw a frickin yellow H2 skid off the road today.

T

tetradymite

Thanks guys. Sounds like S.A. is closest. Shoot me a PM or email with your number and I'll call you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom