Some odd and cool Toyota parts I found on my last trip. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

joekatana

GOLD Star
Threads
The 2 containers have arrived and besides of the big cool thinghs like the new 1HZ and the 145 liter long range tanks I found some small odd items and some very cool hard to find thingies.

I found this 12V Toyota armrest style mini fridge, I used it on a trip to Houston yesterday and it works perfect.

DAB3B284-F9B5-4E12-B8C7-B87111824F43.jpeg

Someone also offered me this genuine Toyota roadside emergency kit, this might be more a gimmick in a diesel land cruiser then a neccesity but I couldn’t resist it ;)

542AC40C-24DD-42CD-8298-D89C2B14101B.jpeg

Now these I consider a cool find.

OEM Toyota parts manuals for mainly the 70 series but also a set for diesel/gas 100/105 and a set for the Hilux.

I am keeping only one of these that is not even in the picture and the rest will find a good home with our friend and residential parts guru ;)

DC7B0F9C-CB37-4FB0-A39C-B0DC23E1CDD3.jpeg

This is what I have been told a collection of all the new tools that are available from Toyota in some markets, pretty cool and complete !
1ED0B9A3-014A-418B-BA1F-111BCDABB34D.jpeg

Now this is something that might be a usefull addition for every owner of an older Cruiser, in Europe it is mandatory to carry one of these in your car so the toyota dealer puts them in every new car, these are pretty heavy duty and can be found in new 70 series land cruisers, pretty usefull if you ever finded yourself stranded on the side of the road in a tight spot .

B3889916-4F97-4F86-B904-00FB059A487A.jpeg

Joe- Are you going to sell that fridge? I dig that.
I have my big reefer i move between my trucks, but that's cool.

I am keeping this one for me but I have seen some on Ebay from international sellers at reasonable prices.

Pn is PZ006-06001

Good luck

I think that fridge may have been offered as an option in a 2006ish Prado. The U.S. Embassy Prado in Panama had one. Very Cool Find!! I'm Jealous! Thanks for the part number; should help narrow things down.

I think that fridge may have been offered as an option in a 2006ish Prado. The U.S. Embassy Prado in Panama had one. Very Cool Find!! I'm Jealous! Thanks for the part number; should help narrow things down.

interesting .. I've seen here full specs prados having the factory " cool box " .. never seen that fridge before ..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom