Some Non-US Options (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Here some more Non-US Options:

1. Compass/Altimeter

compass.jpg

2. Headlight washer button (next to mirror controls), alarm controls (right), retract button and pager (on top)

retract.jpg

3. Cool Box (Fridge)

Fridge.jpg

Fridge1.jpg

Fridge2.jpg

4. Front Sideview mirror

mirror.jpg

5. Automatic light switch (you see the auto writing on top)

auto.jpg

6. Shock adjustment switch (console down left), rear AC switch (console down middle)

shocks.jpg

Not yet in the picture my CDL-Switch and my Toy Cupholder.

Sorry for the poor quality but no money for a new camera. :D

Mike

Ditton on the altimeter and compass.....looks interesting. You guys got all the cool s***!

Hay, the steering wheels is on the wrong side.
I wondered if the gas and brake were the same as on a vehicle where the steering wheels left. Now I know.

The compass is VERY expensive and only available in grey. The components alone exceed $1,000.00 US. In addition the sun visors must be heavily modified or replaced.

I want the cool box.....C-Dan...any way to get one?

I really don't get all the interest in this garbage. More stuff to break and then drag down the forum with repeated posts on the orientation of some widget switch. These same gadget hungry people probably have cordless phones installed in their bathrooms. What about it Asia, are you cordless while taking a dump?

[quote author=landtank link=board=2;threadid=7921;start=msg66886#msg66886 date=1069621204]
I really don't get all the interest in this garbage. More stuff to break and then drag down the forum with repeated posts on the orientation of some widget switch.
[/quote]

Rick ? You ok ? :flipoff2:

Actually you might have a worthy point . Perhaps this place should have a forum 16 for lighter issues and questions . Not just chit chat , but questions not concerning rock crawling . Issues like :

• On board electrics ( dual batteries , inverters etc )
  • Hi fidelity ( stereos , amps etc )
  • Wheels ( bling or otherwise )

Might serve to 'unclutter' this board , and give the lighter stuff a focus ...

:cheers:

T

Rick,

I have posted the pics because I received several mails who asked about them. Not everybody may like them but they are stock and so maybe of some interest for a few board members.

Personally I want to drive a Landcruiser that is fully loaded with all available options and I have just recently ordered some more from my Toy dealer.

Cordless is not necessarly bad. Nowadays you get almost everything cordless. My Car CD has a 2x remote controls, not because I ordered them but because it is stock.

So I will stay in the future but understand and accept people like you who can't accept cordless devices :D

Mike

Tyler I'm fine :cheers:. But how many times do we have to cover the cool box and other non-us accessories and then torment Dan again about availablity. If they are available, SOR has them usually and you can trade your left nut for it :D.

BTW this is the technical area. I thought these threads were more for the outfitting forum than here, I might be wrong.

Asia, since your into having all those accessories when's the winch going on?

Rick,

He has a factory winch. I would like to see some photos of that.

Slow as usual, but something like this (on-dash unit) might be more reasonable in cost?(don't know which vehicle it came in, but maybe 4Runners had something similar available?).

mot

Rick,

for the winch I have a remote control too :cheers:

And for the sissy bull bar: Maybe, but I will continue to run all my sissy bull bars and other stuff when your government will have abolished all of yours because of accident reasons. :cheers:

Mike

Dan,

I won't post any more pics since the guys don't like them. Even me I can stick to repeated posts of front axle jobs or price inquiries :mad:

Mike

I like this board but some guys should leave their moods at home :flipoff2:

Asia- I think it's great that you took the time to take and post pics of some of the options we don't see here in the US! This board is not cluttered with posts about non-US options, and I think a lot of us are interested in what options are even possible from the factory in other parts of the world. Please don't think landtank speaks for all of us with his post- I just don't understand why some people feel that every single thread must be read by them. If you're not interested in a thread, skip it and move on to another one. Simple, isn't it?

About the "sissy options", landtank, talk to me after you've removed your AC, stereo, leather, moonroof, and other goodies.

Asia- I think it's great that you took the time to take and post pics of some of the options we don't see here in the US!

Thanks, for the encouragement. ;)

I was just a little bit :mad: but no problem. You are right if somebody doesn't like a thread he can pass ist.

Anyway, I just wanted to show what TOY was offering around the world and if somebody is interested I can give him part number or can order for him. I am always helpful and have some time on my hands. :D

Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom