SAS Solid Axle Summit #5 Official Thread (2 Viewers)

Color Choices for SAS #5 Shirt and Trail Flags

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I think the 40 and 60 at the shop are enjoying this.

20210314_085511.jpg

20210314_085501.jpg

Good work boys

That’s awesome. I may have to stop by one day.
Yeah I am there every evening during the week, ass crack in morning till full moon in the sky during the weekends working on it. He is coming to SAS this year as a sponsor. DJ @DangerNoodle stops by from time to time for parts. We are always open to to talk shop/FJs.

Yeah I am there every evening during the week, ass crack in morning till full moon in the sky during the weekends working on it. He is coming to SAS this year as a sponsor. DJ @DangerNoodle stops by from time to time for parts. We are always open to to talk shop/FJs.
i need to stop by. Gotta stop by and get that quarter I was talking to you about on Facebook. Id like to have min ready by SAS

i need to stop by. Gotta stop by and get that quarter I was talking to you about on Facebook. Id like to have min ready by SAS
Don't stop by. You will end up leaving with more than a quarter. Just ask @DangerNoodle. He just stopped by to say hi and ended up leaving with a transfer lol

We will be moving the shop down by Rudy's BBQ come May. Just been too much drama with Fred's Towing to stay where the shop is now. @cbmontgo

Last edited:
Working on the ol’ girl some. I have an ARB front bumper in route, front blinkers, rear tail lights, front hood struts and new front grill and lights on order. Figuring out front seats and brackets to get next. Then I gotta work on the windshield wiper motor/assembly, get a new battery and cables...the list goes on. Lol. She needs a lot of love!
33AD3162-251E-4337-8FBB-4037EEDFB17B.jpeg

Working on the ol’ girl some. I have an ARB front bumper in route, front blinkers, rear tail lights, front hood struts and new front grill and lights on order. Figuring out front seats and brackets to get next. Then I gotta work on the windshield wiper motor/assembly, get a new battery and cables...the list goes on. Lol. She needs a lot of love! View attachment 2627665
You have heat and AC in it yet?

A little late to the party here but does anyone still have space in their campsites for and extra vehicle with a trailer? We'll be staying in a van so no need to set up tents and stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom