Soft Tops/Bows and Soft Doors F/R (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes there is. Trying to figure out a timeline for a small shipment and some answers on final pricing. Sorry for the delay in answering. Once my FJ43 is gone I'm able to fund the first purchase. My first trial top arrived but it looks like I will have sold the extra FJ43 prior to getting a chance to try it on. I will try to get a ton of good pictures of it laid out though.

If you want a top only PM though. Looking at doing some U.S. made Canvas tops as well that would be 100% custom an immediate order instead of waiting and getting what is the most popular and in stock. The first trial top is made we are just trying to find someone local on the Oregon Coast to try it out for us so we can make small changes to make them better. It is based on the Paki top design with a few of the weaker areas already updated. Anyone want a at cost top to drive to the coast and try it out? The Oregon Dunes are only 10 minutes away and a great excuse to go out and enjoy them and the beach on a weekend. Must have OEM bows already.

Nice work getting this going Jason! Hope you're doing well in your travels. :cheers:

Interested in a set of bows for standard top, please. I emailed you a couple days ago about this. Cost shipped to 83616? Thanks! Keep me posted.

Last edited:
Hi Jason,

I mailt you about the black vinyl OEM top and the bow set.
Did you get my order? Do you have any ideas what it would cost to ship to Europe (Netherlands or Belgium). And has the top dual layers like the last paki tops?

Thanks!

Duco

I'm ready to PayPal but want to wait until we are closer to the magic 15 number or your ready to send out the order. Come on people lets get some soft tops

Payment is also here no problem, one thing I'd like to see it mounted on a cruiser before I would make the buy final.

;)

I understand all and actually would like those to hold out payment until I can get some better photos for your. Looks like this time line for this shipment might not work out as a lot of the interest and names I had from the past few months are holding out. If anyone wants a good deal on an FJ43 I have for sale I wouldn't mind putting the money out there but don't have 15+K right now to put out there for stock.

Let me know if interested though and I'll add you to my list.

The option to ship directly from Colombia also exists and shipping might not actually be all that bad. I am looking into it now.

Updated,

Check out the new pictures of the soft top installed.

I'm not accepting payments until I get enough people. Only have about a week left though to get them ordered so they can be made and to get them out in time. Might have to wait if not enough interest. I'm headed off for training next month so it will be about 2 months from now before I can even order them if not on this shipment.

A few more people and I will probably bite the bullet and order a few more on my own and hold onto them to make it work. Wife won't be happy but hey...its an addiction :)

garrett. I will throw you on the list. I'm headed out for training again for a month so I wouldn't be able to work all of the small details and shipping needed for this shipment.

I will let you know when we are ready though.

Jason

addicted56 said:
garrett. I will throw you on the list. I'm headed out for training again for a month so I wouldn't be able to work all of the small details and shipping needed for this shipment.

I will let you know when we are ready though.

Jason

Doesn't look like I made the list?

Please make me first on the waiting list!
-Garrett

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom