STOLEN SoCal • Brown FJ60 • Unique Rear Bumper (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
UPDATE:
TRUCK WAS RECOVERED FEB 2020

Last seen 11/7/19 in 90670

<<photo removed>>
  • 2” Lift
  • Desert camo and stickers on rear
  • Mickey Thompson Classics
  • Big mud tires
  • Non-original brown paint

Thank you for your time

Last edited:
Dude, that's a huge bummer! Hope it comes back quick and unscathed.

Good thing is this sub-forum is at the top of the Classifieds, so there will be many eyes seeing it. You might want to see if expeditionportal.com, tacomaworld.com, tundras.com, or the 4runner forums have somewhere you can post. Agreed, the more eyes the better.

Thanks, me too man. Is there another place here I can post besides stolen? The way I see it the more eyes the better, but of course I don't want to break any rules...
You might also try listing in the clubhouse section its listed above, I would try just about all of them west of the Mississippi, beautiful rig
Good Luck

You might also try listing in the clubhouse section its listed above, I would try just about all of them west of the Mississippi, beautiful rig
Good Luck
Thanks for the tip! In my time on here I never noticed those forums. Would be sssooo great to get my truck back and then connect with local people.

Have you posted on TLCA Facebook etc

Stole it and painted it! f***ers. Post some pics?

The spray paint comes off with Goof-Off, thank goodness! Have only done about half, been too busy to do the rest, but at least I know it’ll come off. The carpet needs to be replaced too, but again could’ve been worse!

BFA47EBD-1ACD-4190-91B7-A53B2CEF6874.jpeg

Stole it and painted it! f***ers. Post some pics?
They were using the truck for 3mos, and I think they enjoyed it. I found a cell phone in it and a photo of the truck was the lock screen wallpaper! Of course the phone didn’t live another minute 🤣 after that. I think they painted it so it wouldn’t match the stolen car description. They also put black tape all over the bumper to hide the paint and stickers.

Gkad to see you git it back.

The spray paint comes off with Goof-Off, thank goodness! Have only done about half, been too busy to do the rest, but at least I know it’ll come off. The carpet needs to be replaced too, but again could’ve been worse!

View attachment 2283065
How did you find it? Did they catch the thieves?

How did you find it? Did they catch the thieves?

The police found it a couple small cities over. I would not have thought they would change the appearance that much but as they were using it it made sense. The theives had run out of gas and were pushing it. Police stopped to help and I guess something must’ve not looked very legit 🤣 . The guy took a plea deal so he got some jail time but I’m not sure how much. I was going to go after restitution for the cost of fixing the glass and paint, etc, but the cops said this guy doesn’t have a bank account or even $10 in his pocket so I didn’t waste any more time. Lots of random probably stolen crap in the truck when I got it back. Identity theft stuff for sure, printer/scanner, stolen mail including checks and a SS card that had been washed! Most of it was clothes, shoes, random crap really. Took out 5 or 6 bags of trash.

The police found it a couple small cities over. I would not have thought they would change the appearance that much but as they were using it it made sense. The theives had run out of gas and were pushing it. Police stopped to help and I guess something must’ve not looked very legit 🤣 . The guy took a plea deal so he got some jail time but I’m not sure how much. I was going to go after restitution for the cost of fixing the glass and paint, etc, but the cops said this guy doesn’t have a bank account or even $10 in his pocket so I didn’t waste any more time. Lots of random probably stolen crap in the truck when I got it back. Identity theft stuff for sure, printer/scanner, stolen mail including checks and a SS card that had been washed! Most of it was clothes, shoes, random crap really. Took out 5 or 6 bags of trash.
Wow I guess thieves arent real smart after all. Get yourself a gps tracker on that puppy. They arent expensive. Congrats on getting it back .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom