For Sale Socal FJ40 parts (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
These are the last bits of parts i have from my fj40 that i wont be using. I can only assume everything is from a 65ish and 1F engine. i can take more pictures for those interested and i will ship parts.
The wiring harness has a few splices and cuts but can only assume its all or mostly there
The steering box is good i pulled the cover and nothing is broken and can pull it and take pictures for you
The oem turn signal assembly looks to be brand new
The drive shafts look to be in good condition
I have a 72 fuel tank i will sell looks to be in good condition
I also will sell the axle housing shafts and diffs, the front is a early style ball and clae and can only assume the rear is also an early style.
IMG_0276.jpeg
IMG_0277.jpeg
IMG_0280.jpeg
IMG_0281.jpeg
IMG_0282.jpeg

Last edited:
I would be interested in the steering box, the manifold set and the rear axle. I think @daveb would be interested in picking up the driveshafts and the turn signal switch. Let me know prices and how you would like to proceed.

I would be interested in the steering box, the manifold set and the rear axle. I think @daveb would be interested in picking up the driveshafts and the turn signal switch. Let me know prices and how you would like to proceed.
Mark last time we spoke about the manifold set and steering box was 100 each id do the pair of drive shafts for 175 turn signal for 100. For the rear axle are you looking for the housing or complete?

Last edited:
I’m in Huntington Beach. Every thing but the vent knob headlight switch and oil can and bracket are left

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom