Parting Out SoCal 1997 FJ80 Land Cruiser (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yes, please see your private conversation on Mud Conversations.

Do you have the airbag sensor?
1634012930611.png

How much for the front springs shipped to BC Canada? Also do you know how many wraps they have/ can you see the color codes?

The shipping alone would be over $150 unless shipped to the US side of the border.

1997 FZJ80 in gray. Located in Sacramento (95820) Looking for shipped:

- driver side mat stepping plate, shown in pic.
- both plastic rear bumper extensions

F670A861-003C-4EF8-9E48-705A1D60161D.jpeg

I do not at this time have any rear axles.

Front coils still available? if so how many wraps are they (or do they have a visible color code)

Kurt, are you by chance going to Desert Splash in Parker 2 weekends from now, or do you have someone who can p;ick them up. I will do my best to get the colors off them
so you can code it. Do you want 7 wrap or 8 wrap? as I have both. I can budget ship them but shipping is killing things, probably $40 or more just to send them.

Kurt, are you by chance going to Desert Splash in Parker 2 weekends from now, or do you have someone who can p;ick them up. I will do my best to get the colors off them
so you can code it. Do you want 7 wrap or 8 wrap? as I have both. I can budget ship them but shipping is killing things, probably $40 or more just to send them.
I am also looking for some 8 wrap coils if you could get the colors to code them since it sounds like you have a couple sets.

Nope I am up in Reno now, that would be quite a trek. Looking for 9 wrap. My 4runner is heavy with a cage now. Shipping would be to 89523.

Those are items I usually have, but due to the run on 80 series purchases, I have sold out of all of those items. If you don't have them by next month check back with me.
Parts are getting harder to get and parts cars are scarce.

This may have been answered but do you have a left front head light assembly?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom