Parting Out SoCal 1997 FJ80 Land Cruiser (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Is the rear hatch spoiler still available? and still no corner lights?
Rear Hatch Spoiler is still available, and one corner lamp is now available.

Do you have the grey grab handles?

I have the grey grab handles for the 80 series that mount on the headliner areas.
I do not have any dashboard grab handles.

If the grab handles are in good shape I would take them. Let me know on price to 45506

Please see your personal message on Mud

I gone through 17 pages, I still not sure if the hood still available? I'm in socal can come pickup.

I am out of hoods right now. I have parts from at least 12 part outs, maybe 15,but am out of hoods, and fenders.

Any chance you have a rear door check (keeps your door from swinging shut) that still works? Ship to 98273. Drivers side but I believe both rear's are the same.

part Img
Part No.:68630-60030
CHECK ASSY, RR DOOR
[Toyota | Land Cruiser | 1996]
part Img
Part No.:68617-20011
PIN, DOOR CHECK
[Toyota | Land Cruiser | 1996]

Yes, please see your personal message

Dark Green with Grey Interior. Non Locker. Nice Cruiser that cannot return to registration or I would have put a new engine in it.

Doors and Tailgate have no sun peel, Other panels have some, and hood has a lot of peel.
Engine has a knock. Runs very good otherwise. Nice wheels and tires. Dash has no cracks, good headliner, good passenger seat with no working motors, driver seat is shredded. Carpet and door panels are nice. Row 2 and Third row seats are nice. Drivers visor is a flopper. Passenger is good, belts are nice.

Steering box and front axle NOW SOLD. I do have other front axle parts.

Parts will be reasonably priced. No shipping of large panels.
Please send personal message for parts requests including your zip code if shipping is involved.

View attachment 2316239

View attachment 2316240

View attachment 2316241
Driver or passenger seat or dashboard available?

I have the assembly but I recommend a new fuel pump. The full assembly less fuel pump is $50, shipping depends on your city and zip, and is at cost. The fuel pump is designed to be in a wet tank, and the seals go bad when they dry up

I have the assembly but I recommend a new fuel pump. The full assembly less fuel pump is $50, shipping depends on your city and zip, and is at cost. The fuel pump is designed to be in a wet tank, and the seals go bad when they dry up
Ok. Could you send me a picture of it? I understand that. I will take it as a whole if you don't want to disassemble it. Shipped to 24590.

Any chance you have an oak driver seat belt, oak ignition key ring trim, grey grab handel screw covers?

No chance on seat belt, or ignition ring in oak.
The covers for the grab handles are only sold with the grab handles. The grab handles are only $12.50 each and include the cover. There are nine grab handles in an 80 series.

Any left side tail lights left? Even if you don't have the housing it's just the bottom brake lens that I need.

I don't have a good, or one with a good lens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom