SOA begins!!!!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Nice. I want mine to look like that too.
Do you think Jason would mine doing mine after yours.....??

Here's a pic of Jason's crossmember modification. I think it looks sweet. He painted it and installed it, along with the driveshaft. I'll have more pics when I get them.
crossmember (Small).jpg

Here's a pic of Jason's Truggy. Just another example of some of his work. It's pretty sweeeeeeet!
truggy (Small).JPG

I like Your rack too. What kind is it?

It's a ARB I bought off a fellow mudder for $800 bones. Expensive!, but by far the most appealing in design and is stronggggggg!!!! I walk on it all the time. It's great. I think I will remove everything off the rack and just have it for camping on. I need a ladder to mount to it. I've got an idea in my head. Also, Red is a Swweeeet color. What a bad ass color Freeborn Red......ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh I miss it! Soooon

looks great! 35's?? Also I didn't see it posted but did you do add a leafs, aftermarket springs, or just cleaned and painted stockers??

Thanks

clint

looks great! 35's?? Also I didn't see it posted but did you do add a leafs, aftermarket springs, or just cleaned and painted stockers??

Thanks

clint

X2

Inquiring minds want to know...

X2

Inquiring minds want to know...

I went with the add-a-leaf longs based on recommendations from everyone. The add-a-leaf shorts I heard sucked for ride quality. I think in time they will settle, but I'll never have to worry about clearance with 35s.

The current tires are 35s, but not mine. The rims are going to be the ones I use though. I've had bad luck with ordering tires; However, today I found a place that sells the Pro Comps for buy 3 get one free. So I'm looking into that now. Will be 35x12.50x15s in the end like these.

I got Heckethorn shocks (stock length + 5 inches) front and rear. They haven't been added yet, but soon. Steering is done, brake lines are in place, driveshaft is fitted. Not much more to do. A set of rock sliders and maybe a snorkel.

Here's a update. I couldn't post pictures because my internet was being really slow. I'm going to buy these rims off of Jason. They work perfect with no spacers. Couldn't really work out any better. Here's two pics of current progress. Jason kind of ran into a issue with the drive shaft. Currently looking into Double Cardan Drive Shafts. Tom Woods drive shafts look nice. I inquired about them and am waiting for a response.
picfj60 (Small).jpg
DSC00699[1] (Small).JPG

Finished product! Excited to see it in person. I'm sure Jason would be more than happy to do some fabrication work for anyone else in the area. If interested let me know.
bigred (Small).JPG
bigred2 (Small).JPG

Sweet truck!

Hope you get test drive it soon:):beer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom