Slee Fog Light Adapter for ARB Bumpers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I recently had @sleeoffroad install an ARB Deluxe bumper on my 2011 LC and had their new fog light adapter added as well. These should be compatible for any ARB bumpers that you might typically install the ARB fog lights. The ARB fogs, which many of you may already know, are not ideal for most driving/lighting needs.

Contact Amory @ Slee to confirm availability and compatibility for your ARB bumper if interested. Great team over at Slee and exceptional customer service!

Key product features:
- Supports Rigid's 50481 SAE Compliant (i.e. street legal) D2 fog lights
- Fully adjustable up & down as well as side to side
- Sturdy construction for which Slee is known
- Simple to install & wire up to factory fog light switch

Incredible product and a huge improvement over OEM fogs and other aftermarket alternatives. Pictures don't always do justice with lighting upgrades, but PM me if you have any questions or want other pics/details about these fog light adapters

Looks fantastic, just what I need on a dark Wyoming night. Thanks!

WHat size rigid LED lights are used?

I'm having trouble locating these on their web page. Do you know if they still make them??

I know this was started a while ago, but if like me you have an older 80 series deluxe bulbar, these adapters require custom fab of the bumper, at least, I am 100% sure I would need to get the grinder and other tools out to make these work on mine. Ultimately, I would love to get one of the templates to hold against the bumper to make sure there is enough real estate in that section of bumper. It does seem like a pretty slick product though.

Jeez, I had just seen these on the Slee website within the last week, and just now could not find them. Might be a batch item that has gone out of stock? Anyway, you can see them in the "installation instructions" tab. Arb light bracket. Slee part number SOK013
-MG

FYI, these will also hold BajaDesigns Squadron Pros. I had some Rigid Amber D2's that were not bright, but more of a running light. Swapped the for the Pros and they throw amazing light.

-PAXP-deijE.gif
-PAXP-deijE.gif

Has anyone tried to adapt this to an 80 series ARB style bar?

Bump! It looks like these work on most ARB style bumpers, but would love to see them on an 80 series with an ARB style.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom