Slee 6” spring install measurements not balanced (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I replaced OME comps +spacer and Js +spacers with Slee 6” mediums. Hub to fender OME+spacers: 25.5 front and 26.5 rear. Hub to fender Slee coils: DS front 24”, DR rear 25, PS front 25 and PS rear is 26.5. Something is not right so I checked the rears and the PS side states install right and the DS spring’s tag says install left. My pan hard bar also needs adjustment but it was perfect with the previous set up. Panhard is off by 0.75” front and 1.25” rear. What happened? All I did is change the springs.

Congratulations, you have cruiser lean! Panhard should need adjustment with any change in height, one side is lower now, apparently, so that makes sense. How many miles have you put on it? I'd drive it for a while to make sure it's settled, measure again, then add trim packers to the driver's side if needed.

Pretty common. Is that with a full tank of gas? If not expect a bigger lean to the DS with a full tank. I have run spacers only on the drivers side. Heck raiser is correct tho, let everything settle for a few weeks.

Thank you for the reply. It’s been on for a few weeks (200 miles) and I only noticed it after filling the fuel tank a few days ago. I am glad I saved the lift spacers as it sounds like I might need them. Again thank you!

Added the spacers and the height and panhard went back to the previous measurements.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom