Side mirror confusion (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

What does the stock side mirror look:cool: like for a 87? its not those little bitty things is it?

Yep - it's that itty bitty little thing...62 manual or power ones will bolt right up though. Or, I still have my stock mirrors if you want 'em...(I bought the 62 manual mirrors, way better).

x2 on upgrading to 62 mirrors. the puny ones that came stock on the 60's are almost useless IMHO.

I definately want the big 62 mirrors!! thanks for clarification. Now I need to find some manual 62 mirrors!

Check out the Aussie mirrors they are the best 60 series mirror ever made.

Dynosoar

Aussie mirrors made in china are JUNK.

62 mirrors or these are the best

2e3a3cy7.jpg

Hatman406080, the ones pictured in hks3sgte's post are Aussie mirrors. I am aware there are Chinese knock offs , but the ones I am talking about are the genuine Toyota Aussie mirrors.

Dynosoar:zilla:

Funny this post showed up today. My boss went outside today to look at my snorkel I put on and the first thing he says is nice snorkel but you got to get rid of those tiney mirrors ha ha. So I guess I need to keep a look out for some 62's

even better than the 62 mirrors are the 70 series mirrors. they
are flatter and are all black and work really well

I just finished blacking out my 62 mirrors tonight. I'll slap em back on in the afternoon tomorrow. Let them set up in the sun for a few hours. ;)

Why don't I have any of the mirrors you guys do? Anyone recognize these? The PO told me they were factory...
front-1.jpg

Flip,

doode!! I have the exact same mirrors. I thought they were aftermarket. theyre friggin ugly whatever they are!! :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom