Show off your 100 beast with 35's..... (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Mickey Thompson Baja Boss and Raceline Beadlocks ...
20230208_155044.jpg

How much cutting did it take, fronts only?
no cutting, just smashed in the pinch weld and pretty much removed the entire inner plastic fender and then the Wheeler front bumpstops, no rubbing

Great looking passenger!

I remember you saying your wheels were +40 offset - did you add spacers as well?

Stance looks just right
Yeah the wheels are +45 I believe, but they look a little weak lifted so I decided to try some 1" spacers.
Like the look but probably won't keep it as the cops here are pretty strict about tire poke

Here's one from last week on Imogine Pass, Colorado. 35" Falken Wildpeak MT101s.

View attachment 3398237
Have you guys tried the Pearl Pass in your 100?
I am planning to go from Aspen to Crested Butte via Pearl Pass just by myself since my partner may not be able to make it,, and am worried thay it might be too much for a solo trip for a 100.

Have you guys tried the Pearl Pass in your 100?
I am planning to go from Aspen to Crested Butte via Pearl Pass just by myself since my partner may not be able to make it,, and am worried thay it might be too much for a solo trip for a 100.
I was just in CB last week as well as the San Juans. I've not done Pearl Pass so I can't comment. Definitely do your research online. There are many trail guides that can give you the info you are looking for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom