Show off your 100 beast with 35's..... (10 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
This has probably already been done :whoops:, but I couldn't find it so I started a new thread. Enjoy! :cheers:

Passenger Front.JPG

Passenger Rear.JPG

Looks awesome. Which mods did you need to do to squeeze those bad boys in there?

Susp lift, body lift, TC UCAs, wheel spacers, cut pinch weld, and probs some others that I'm forgetting.

He hasn't done all of those yet, but most of them. Doing all of those (plus whatever I forgot) minimizes rubbing

Looks awesome. Which mods did you need to do to squeeze those bad boys in there?

Thanks brother! Well to answer your question, I've got a Slee heavy setup all the way around with remote resivoirs, Metal Tech lower and upper links, Total Choas UCA's....in the garage I've got Nitro 4.88 gears, ARB front and rear lockers, Marlin Crawler gears for the transfer case and Fishie is right; I need to get some 1" spacers and cut the pinch weld. Also, I need sway bar link extensions from Man-a-Fre or somewhere and upgrade my brakes.

Looks like those are 16" rims correct? What tire size makes the wheel 35"?

Here ya go....

image-444742408.jpg

Bump.....

Aren't there more 100's out there with 35's?

:meh:

Tall and skinny-ish 35. Blackbird. LX570.

IMG_3371.jpg

Tall and skinny-ish 35. Blackbird. LX570.

I looked into the Nittos but they would've taken too long to get here. Great looking rig!

Out of 10 100's how many do you know of running 35's?

I looked into the Nittos but they would've taken too long to get here. Great looking rig!
Why the rush? Is there an impassible inch that needs to be crossed by a deadline?

I had an event I needed to be at the next morning. It didn't necessarily require having 35's but I wanted to run them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom