Show me your T100! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I’ve added a light bar and some upgraded hella 500’s up front. A couple of pods on the back bumper with red filters so bugs aren’t as bad loading up kayaks at night after fishing.

Inside I upgraded the radio and rear speakers and added an amp and sub.

No future electrical plans now since it’s set up well for my fishing/ camping needs.

View attachment 2426042

View attachment 2426043
That's awesome! Pods in the rear bumper make loading and unloading at night so much easier.

I swapped in a new Cadillac Dadeville Alternator and did the Big 3 wiring upgrade. My headlights no longer dim at idle and I'm running a winch so the extra juice (almost double amps) is nice to have.

Same here, I did a CS144 from a Caddy at 160 amps. It's pretty awesome, and plenty of juice to go around.

I swapped in a new Cadillac Dadeville Alternator and did the Big 3 wiring upgrade. My headlights no longer dim at idle and I'm running a winch so the extra juice (almost double amps) is nice to have.
Same here, I did a CS144 from a Caddy at 160 amps. It's pretty awesome, and plenty of juice to go around.

Where can I read more about this mod?

Where can I read more about this mod?
This was my source.

I bought the adapter cable for the regulator/exciter wire connector.

One of my biggest regrets was selling this T100

2017-09-16 19.07.47.jpg

One of my biggest regrets was selling this T100

I know the feeling. I traded in my T for a 2019 4Runner and immediately hated it. I hope that you've found something to take its place.
Yours was awesome, it looks great with the ARB and aggressive tires.

My '94 with a very oily 3.slow, bad ex manifold leaks and oil leaks. Bought a 97 chev 1500 4x4 white single cab was gonna put the tires and bed off the T on it for my work truck, but can't get with it. Then my T100 would be relegated to the boneyard. I love my T100, but it needs lots of work. I have a bunch of trucks on my place and I work them pretty hard.

T100 oldskool.JPG

T100 oldskool 2.JPG

jailbar logger 030.JPG

jailbar logger 021.JPG

@island45

I wouldn't use the supplied gaskets but there are cheap fixes for the exhaust leaks. Add on OEM header gaskets and maybe some Remflex for the others and still be under $300. An afternoon's worth of wrenching and she'd be back. The oil leaks just lets you know it has some still in it.
FOR 95-04 TACOMA/-01 T100 3.4 V6 STAINLESS RACING HEADER EXHAUST MANIFOLD+Y-PIPE | eBay

I run a similar cheap stainless on my 2.7l Tacoma and it has held up fairly well. I ended up getting the connection with the donut gasket just welded together and it's been good for the last year like that.

Dont think Ive seen a T100 with a full floating rear axle before.

My '94 with a very oily 3.slow, bad ex manifold leaks and oil leaks. Bought a 97 chev 1500 4x4 white single cab was gonna put the tires and bed off the T on it for my work truck, but can't get with it. Then my T100 would be relegated to the boneyard. I love my T100, but it needs lots of work. I have a bunch of trucks on my place and I work them pretty hard.

View attachment 2512150

View attachment 2512154

The engine is a 3.0 (3.slow) those headers probably wouldn't fit as they are for the 3.4. As for the full floater, I figured someone would ask. I was at a friend's shop and saw two short pieces of pipe , 3" or so ID. I asked If I could have them and I capped them off and made a couple of pieces like an fj 60 has in the rear. Not sure if it's now a faux floating axle or a poser-traction rear......

View attachment 2512154
This is EXACTLY how I want to build the T100 I have a lead on- someone very poorly smashed a chinook camper on the back of it, and beds are impossible to find, plus I like the utilitarian look of the flat bed. How much did it cost to have made?

I made it from scratch. Side rails are 2x4 1/4" angle, deck is 3/4" pressure treated plywood. Most of the steel in iot was from scrap stuff kicking around my place.

1998, 5-speed, 4x4, SR5, TRD Supercharged, URD 7th injector, Blazeland 3+ inch control arm upgrade.

MtF0acy.jpg

iIHOQr2.jpg

GVPy0w5.jpg

o9wr2EY.jpg

What did it cost you to repaint?
7300 was cost of paint job and bead liner spray in. Note it was doors off, glass pulled, bed pulled, all trim pulled and replaced.

Man, there’s a lot of 1 off T100’s out there. Probably cuz nobody makes fun stuff for them. I’m here cuz I just got an Lx 470 and love it. But I’m in the middle of a SAS on my 96 t100 too. Always have something going on, I guess. Maybe don’t make fun of the 10 bolt tho…. I’m poor. But here’s a few of her. 4.56’s, 35km3, front axle forward 2.75”, blazer leaves, custom shackles forward, custom spring & shackle mounts, steering box forward 2.25” mounted to .25” plate custom frame stiffeners from A pillar body mount forward. Instead of buying all the premade stuff, I bought a 4x4’ 1/4” plate and a plasma cutter. Feels good but takes 4 times as long to do everything. 😂

717CE37C-799B-40DA-BB8A-C48808FCC8F0.jpeg

41C9BF41-9E2C-4EFA-A586-DBBDE195C106.jpeg

CB94F9F4-7CF1-4C7F-89D6-14D8F5B9907A.jpeg

D7A8DE3B-1B74-4984-802C-BD3739B5FDEB.jpeg

508D4C45-DA00-4CA8-8A9A-F3E628863151.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom