Shirts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey y’all. So I need to figure out how to get everyone their shirts. Some people I could meet up with separately or maybe some of y’all live nearby others who can get their shirts to them. I hadn’t been able to plan a meet for this month, but I may be able to do something this weekend so stay tuned and I’ll try to let y’all know soon.

Thanks!
-Tyler

I was going to message you to see if I can meet you while I drive up to Austin on Friday, but if Dave is grabbing them, then that works even better.

Hey ya'll! So if you can't make it to the next meeting or two and you still need your t-shirt(s), keep reading. If you would like me to ship your shirt(s) to you, I can do that if you want and you can just pay me for the shipping. If so just direct message me your address.

I do know of a few of you who live near me and I will contact you soon and hopefully we can just meet up or I can swing by with your shirt(s).

Thanks!

Tyler,

I live not too far from Buda, San Leanna, when & where could we meet. I may be out of town for the next few weekends,,,

ML

I was going to message you to see if I can meet you while I drive up to Austin on Friday, but if Dave is grabbing them, then that works even better.

Mike, I have your shirt in my 60. Just let me know when you're in town and free to meet up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom