shackle reverse? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
anyone got some good pics of custom sr for sua need to fab me some and looking for good easy ideas

Land Cruiser Advanced Handling has a kit, 4 brackets and hardware and instructions, maybe $150-200 can't remember. Also need 1 1/2" shackles for the rear to level things out. 4-5 hour install, depending how you spring pins come out. or look in the tech links for ideas.

[quote author=FJ40Dude75 link=board=1;threadid=6098;start=msg48873#msg48873 date=1065658441]
anyone got some good pics of custom sr for sua need to fab me some and looking for good easy ideas
[/quote]

Where are you located? I have a couple SR kits on hand from Renegade fab.

Oh, and I am in MN... :doh:

A little more time intensive than a purchased kit... but grind off some of your old parts and recycle them for something like this. I had to crop these out of some other pics, so not the best images... I'll snap some digitals this w/e should you want a better look.

jm

im in allentown pa how much?

I machined a bush,a nd cut a hole in the chassis like a hilux to reverse, worked really well

I used the rear of front spring hangers on the front straight on the chassis, the lift was from using 60 springs with 81 on spring mounts for bush size, and I moved the front diff forward 2" as well, by re drilling spring perch, and centrebolt on 60 spring was about 1" forward already.

I turned the rear spring hanger around too, and used 60 rear springs, redrilled the spring perch, and that moved the rear axle back 4", and I swapped the shock mounts to the rear of the x member on the rear.

if you buy a kit, "reverse" the front mount. this has been on so long, i can't remeber what kind it is.

shacklerev.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom