SOLD Seattle Area / LC100 2004 with 160K miles and tasteful add-ons (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Bainbridge Island, Washington United States
Mileage
Color
Blue
$6500 firm.

Good things about this rig - I'd estimate I have just under 10K in extras added in....and i know you never get much value out of the add ons
- Very clean body with Calvary Blue toyota paint job in 2019 ($3500)
- Toyota white steelies all around with plenty of tread ($500)
- Interior is in good shape. No rips in leather.
- Slee Skid plates ( engine , transfer and belly plates) >$1500
- 3 inch Old Man Emu lift.
- landcruiser grilles custom LC 100 and headlight buckets )$1200
- White knuckle rock sliders (800)
- it was Mall crawler when I bought it and wasnt off -roaded at all. Sadly - I haven't done anything besides a few fire roads

Bad things about this rig -
While the undercarriage is rusty (if you are interested - I'll send pics) -- all the big things that can fail have been replaced (tank, muffler, rear AC lines,)
The rust is moderate level but has been treated, If it was perfect - I'd ask a lot (10k) more. Ive hit the whole underside with POR -15 and treated the inside of the frame members with Fluid Film.
Rear windshield wiper is not functional
One of the aftermarket LED lights wants to be on all the time. so - you look one eyed ... I just turn them on - the On position and high Beam position work fine/great
Check engine light / VSC trac light has been on for a while. Code shows Catalytic converter. It would be a big job to take off the skid plates and address the cats. I dont want to do that - so I am moving on to the next project
Body has no rust. There are 2 small dings in the rear though

Nothing to keep you from driving it around for years to come. I partially want to hold on to it just to tow boat / motorcycle trailers

LC100 front right.jpg

lc side shot.jpg

lc Rear corner.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom