Seat replacement (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Any good suggestions for aftermarket seats for my 80? My nice original leather ones are shot and evidently worth half the cost of the vehicle. So I am looking for something relatively comfortable and affordable. I don't mind if I have to retrofit them in some how.

Any good suggestions for aftermarket seats for my 80? My nice original leather ones are shot and evidently worth half the cost of the vehicle. So I am looking for something relatively comfortable and affordable. I don't mind if I have to retrofit them in some how.

I would like this same information. I am thinking about building a complete custom center console and new seats would be a nice addition.

I have the same question. I found a nice pair of leather heated power seats from a BMW 325xi for like $50.
In a previous life, I had put Saab seats similar to these in my 67 FJ40

Are there any companies that sell reupholstery kits? New foam and tailored covers?
I was looking at upgrading my mini to leather when the vinyl started splitting (then a host of mechanical problems sealed its fate). I’ve installs new seat covers in a couple classics, its not hard
I was looking at leatherseats.com looks like theyll make FJ80 tailored covers for all three rows starting $1k in vinyl.

Guessing there should be better deals out there...

These are not very fancy. But really like the seats in my wifes Honda Fit, 2010 sport. Also they are cloth and manuel which i think is rare these days.

I’m heavily considering these:
I haven’t seen a bad review yet re the seat itself..sometimes the brackets do need a touch of rework but otherwise it seems worth a hard look.

Are there any companies that sell reupholstery kits? New foam and tailored covers?
I was looking at upgrading my mini to leather when the vinyl started splitting (then a host of mechanical problems sealed its fate). I’ve installs new seat covers in a couple classics, its not hard
I was looking at leatherseats.com looks like theyll make FJ80 tailored covers for all three rows starting $1k in vinyl.

Guessing there should be better deals out there...
Lseat is where i picked up my new leathers from. Im happy. Also New cushions from Landcruiser heaven

3F4810F9-9FFC-4F16-BCC7-B03901D704D6.jpeg

40D76E91-9369-4313-A8EB-103FED859237.jpeg

45D25E66-BFDA-446D-A747-41111F5CF1B3.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom