Seat Questions 04 LX Seat Into A 99 LX (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Alright so Project 250 had tundra seats thrown into it when I got my hands on it. I put some rough LC seats into the truck to get me by but the idiot cut the truck side harness in the floor. I have since found out that 1. LC seats are wired differently and 2. I suck at wiring. Due to this the seats are siting where they were when I removed them from the parts truck. Mine is good but the wife's seat is real bad lol.

I currently have a nice set of 2004 LX seats and a donor truck but I believe the truck side harness may be different due to the seat air bag. I am wondering if anyone has done anything like this and hoping you would be wiling to give some pointers. Or any advise at all for that matter lol.

Thanks
Maineiac

Agreed with @excessive. But, can we circle back, are you saying you had Tundra seats installed in the 100 series? Did it bolt right up?
They did not. LOL They were just sitting in there all wild and free like.

i would bet money that the wiring is different. Major revisions were done to the 100 series between 99 and 04.
I am aware of the revision. I am just hoping to find someone who may have done a swap. I just don't want to set off the air bag messing about with the wiring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom