Say Hello and Intrduce yourself. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey guys, fairly new to the site (I believe this is my first post) but I've been searching a lot, and just discovered BCC! My name is Chaz, and I recently acquired my 6th Toyota, a 93 fzj80, and can't wait for summer to really test it out! Its triple locked, 4" ome lift, 315/75's, 4:88's, and armor. I live in Glenwood Springs, and spend most of my free time fishing, hunting, camping, and 4 wheeling. I would love to meet up with some other Toyota/outdoor enthusiasts in the area!

Here she is...
20140131_172731.jpg

Welcome Chaz! Great looking truck! We hope to see you at the March meeting or out on the trail!

Welcome Chaz! Great looking truck! We hope to see you at the March meeting or out on the trail!

Thanks! It will be tough for me to make the meetings because of my work schedule, but I hope to meet some of you out on the trail! I'll be spending my summer in the flattops and grand mesa areas, also looking to do some snow runs this winter...

Hello all, I'm a recent transplant from NC and now live in Basalt. I've spent most of the winter playing on the slopes in the Roaring Fork Valley and, since I've landed a permanent job, will be bringing my 88 FJ62 out here at the end of April. I look forward to spending most of my free time exploring the back country and hanging out with fellow cruiser heads. After I finish my job training I'll try to make a meeting but my priority is to get everything ready for Cruise Moab. I'm sure I'll meet some of you there right?

Here's one shot of my baby. She grew since my avavtar pic.
Burt and v-day run 010.jpg

Welcome Mike, that's an awesome fj! I live just down valley from you in glenwood, when you get her up here let me know and we can hit some trails!

Thanks Chaz. I'll hit you up at the end of April. You going to Moab? I'll be wheeling all over the area during the bulk of my free time this season.

Thanks Chaz. I'll hit you up at the end of April. You going to Moab? I'll be wheeling all over the area during the bulk of my free time this season.

I probably won't be going to moab, but I spend a lot of time exploring this part of Colorado!

Welcome to the BCC club forum. Besides Cruise Moab where many of us will be in May we have a trip planned to the San Rafael area April 10-13. Should be posted here very soon. In the past it's been a very popular trip and we've had folks from all over join us. New folks to this area very welcome.

Ace

Wish I could be in two places at once. Gotta fly back to NC on the 11th to bring the old girl out here.

Look us up at Cruise Moab. Three of our members are doing the Kokopelli over niter arriving in town Thursday late. Two are camping at Slickrock CG, one out by Dubinky Well and the rest scattered around. Look for the BCC stickers on our rigs.

I'll be at Slickrock CG on Monday I hope. I just rattled my way from NC hauling a heavy load and have a couple things I need to get squared away before I drive to Moab. See you all there!

Hey guys just moved over here from gunnison Denver, I have 80 series on 37s and looking to meet people to wheel with. Im36 and live out in fruita now.

Hello, my name is Anthony and im addicted to 40's......live in Montrose, im on my 7th FJ40, hopefully the last. Just looking to wheel with some other Cruisers and keep ahead of the local events and trail rides. Below is a pic of my ride, finally up and running after 4 years of remods. Thanks.....see you at Slickrock C.G 2015
Imogene Cruiser.jpg

Hi Anthony. That is truly a sweet looking 40. Never owned one myself but always wanted one. Also want a 60, 80, 100 ... :D

Currently I have an 08 FJ Cruiser and I have a place down in Ridgway. Loghill Village more specifically if you are familiar with the area. It is not my permanent home yet but I try to spend around 3 months a year there. I will post up when I am in the area and maybe we can get together for some runs.

P.S. I just registered for CM 2015 so will probably see you over there too.

Absolutely Truegrit, gimme a heads up, we have some awesome passes in our backyard.......yes will see you at CM 2015!! stop over if you see my rig, one can truly never have too many friends, especially ones with Cruisers. !!

Welcome Anthony. It will be good to see a new face in Book Cliff Cruisers. If you will send me your contact info I'll add you to our list so you will know about activities. Please reply to acebrown at vci dot net.

Ace Brown
President BCC

Hi all new to BCC I live in grand junction I've had several toyota's currently I have a 08 FJC looking forward to going out with you and meeting new friends

Alan W good to have you join us the other day and welcome. We are doing a run this weekend to Dome Plateau. See seperate announcement below.

Wish I could I am at work this weekend work seems to get in the way of the fun stuff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom