Say Hello and Intrduce yourself.

Discussion in 'CO- Book Cliff Cruisers' started by billb596, Jun 2, 2009.

1. seth86

seth86

hello. im not really in your area but am planing to be taking a trip threw colorado next month from california, was wondering if anything was going on in your neck of the woods or if anyone was free to point out some goot trails?

2. ajax1

ajax1

I'm around if you wanna hit some trails by ouray or wherever

3. Odyseuss

Odyseuss

Hello,

I'm Scott Howe, I drive an 01 LX470.

IMG_20161009_151922.jpg

You can find more photos in my build thread in the signature link. I also own a 79 FJ40 that has been a project over the years and is fun to drive. I will be President of Wasatch Cruisers for 2017. I think that I have met some of you down at Cruise Moab over the years. It seems that our clubs haven't done much together outside of that event. We are open to coordinating with other groups of similar interests and I wanted to reach out. I am interested in knowing more about your group and possibly getting together more often. Can you please refer me to any more information or an active website link?
    We have run trails up in Ouray and other areas near your neck of the woods(though unfortunately I could not make it to HIH yet). You can feel free to check us out if you are interested in running trails with us as well.

Wasatch Cruisers

4. Stevesnj

Stevesnj

Media:
    Albums:
    Don't forget to add your rig to the 80 Series Google map! You can see all the 80 series around the world. Add yours!! Need a google log in to add to the map, no google login? PM me and I'll add your rig. Just need your vehicle year any general location.

Click here > 80 Series Land Cruisers of the World!!

5. ColoradoCruisin

ColoradoCruisin

Hey everyone... New to the ih8mud forum even though I've used it as a reference for years... I'm a long time owner of a 09 TRD Off-Road Tacoma and now also a new owner of a 94 Land Cruiser FZJ 80... Checking in to see if there are any others from the Castle Rock area! Cheers-

6. NicksFJ40

NicksFJ40

Albums:
    Good evening, I recently moved to Glenwood Springs and would be interested in attending a BCC meeting and of course runs. I was a member of the So Cal LC before moving. I have 97' 80 and a 73' 40 which is currently being prepped for a DIY paint job. Please PM me with the info to your next meeting.

Thank you
    Nick

upload_2018-12-17_20-50-11.jpeg
    upload_2018-12-17_20-51-45.jpeg

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.