Events/Trails Save The Date: Fall Crawl at the Cove in Gore, VA October 25th-27th! (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Monday evening BUMP!
31 slots or 44 days, whichever comes first.

Sneak peak at the event T-shirt.
It's only $0.01! (with $39.99 registration)

clBgq0nVNb0qNJ-Oi5CB8jlQ-NqW2a2Tojo6APupPKqT0g6osbmRIWko0kqYpvCCxoET-tnA-C1bjJ9j0dSg2h11IpJ072fzaga6wz0pJljvKldmzSUG8Gk-eEOPue4TM5V1oPY6KRzXfvIHzpjMSUVv3DudFeYkilQGdByqxYx8JRtfZupM3nc5L0DK7zsWPqGrBxeezCi-ZNH81S8s4LBfhx-zsthnOT7NijmHxTQ9y_y-YAEXENKiVzM_TLYQt41TQxQsHxL8TS8mReiBEIHOx4l1PRQ6V2IHyY7qrTwhSAqlNcicSIZU_JWZEYf1UDmIXTLLmXgDerdN6JRd0iZvJPBVe4C0DDIE918338WfrSXIE5W3AfGvtUGoAL_1p1uTNWeKPD8zalKltGiuxDNOK1BdgKt7v5OYLfFFodapxBEeopkkUw9YIuz9fCcTfMPo6Z3FTfOPdV43lzZoNLfr-IeimesVbFkzu_uIZFlWkw7GbWMPPcdTTO2YGWOdI4QRTI0-8TencDIzAQktTXLOK9D_LWjlhY5Y_DmLWlGDVNVTVU6V7MZGM-hP3lO7mIs0a-y3MKn3NazqePeuZwqrOGvl2y9IE5STB1mWc4rBWIFVMVlexaem7mQHnluXByDCgXnf3kYOibiOY3Dn5qrc8KSix68R=w687-h911-no

Register HERE

@RWBeringer4x4 ... Make sure to do the AAA upgrade asap, there is usually a 1 week delay for the upgrade to become active.

Alright I’m upgraded - still need to get cleared by the wife - she’s traveling the week before just need to confirm she’ll be home in time for me to head out to Gore. Then it’s just a matter of working up the courage to drive the hooptie that far!

Alright I’m upgraded - still need to get cleared by the wife - she’s traveling the week before just need to confirm she’ll be home in time for me to head out to Gore. Then it’s just a matter of working up the courage to drive the hooptie that far!
Coordinate to hook up a caravan along the way.

Officially registered - see ya'll there!

Posting here too - anyone coming from PA on Friday and wants to see if I can coordinate my schedule to meet up convoy in? If not no big deal but if someone's going to be cutting through Northern MD or passing within the vicinity it's always good to have a chase vehicle.

Just wanted to point out that the Maprica app has a map of the cove/bigdogs/gore. It should be downloaded ahead of time since phone service in camp is non existent.

Just wanted to point out that the Maprica app has a map of the cove/bigdogs/gore. It should be downloaded ahead of time since phone service in camp is non existent.

Good work. The key is to search bigdogs. I haven't seen it on my phone, so I don't know how accurate or detailed the map is but it's worth a look. I never would have thought to search "big dogs".

The Maprika Big Dogs map looks to be only a picture.

The only thing I’m going off of is you can only zoom in so far. The Chaos map you can zoom in a lot more.

Hopeful it will work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom