*SAVE THE DATE* CSC XMAS PARTY - SATURDAY DECEMBER 2nd (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

What a great party!!! I really got to know some of the CSC family a lot better. Thank you Brice for hosting and Abigail for organizing. Awesome food, great drinks, fun raffle and great conversation. Can't wait for next year!

See you at meeting and on the trails!

Thank you to our host and hostess (Brice and Tina) for inviting us in to your home, it was beautiful and a perfect setting for this festive gathering. Abigail, CJ and Alyssa, thank you for coordinating many of the activities that assisted Brice and Tina in hosting a perfect evening.

Prizes were over the top, so many great gifts. Thank you Brice, Murf, Phil and @NLXTACY (Joey) plus Gamiviti and others I'm surely forgetting for you generous donations. The drawing for prizes was great, seeing people smile and show off their gift reminds us of the fun in giving and receiving.

It was fun seeing Landcruiser people, new members and significant others, having a good time. Can't wait to see some more of the pictures.

Thanks again Brice and Tina for sharing your gorgeous home, Merry Christmas.

Thank you all for coming! I hope everyone took some leftovers. I meant to take pictures but didn't get around to it, glad @medtro was there with his trusty camera to document the evening!

Thank you @nakman (Gamiviti) and @NLXTACY (Wit's End) for donating items to the raffle! :santa:

OVER THE TOP!

Proud to be a part of this incredible local Land Cruiser community.

Big thanks to @Abigail for heading the organization of this seamless annual event and @brices123 and Tina for opening up their home.

Happy Holidays to all :santa:

Thank you @brices123 and Tina for hosting an awesome party with all the awesome folks of CSC! And @Abigail for helping putting this all together! I’d have to agree with @jdayment, been apart of other clubs but Copper State Cruisers is by far the best! Tricia and I had a great time!

2017_Christmas_01.jpg

2017_Christmas_02.jpg

2017_Christmas_03.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom