*SAVE THE DATE* CSC XMAS PARTY - SATURDAY DECEMBER 2nd (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have received PMs from people asking for membership status and member number. I will review status of everyone who posted on this thread in the next few days. If you don't hear from me, that means your membership status is current. Otherwise you should get a PM from me in the next few days.
I just signed up with CSC about one month ago so I'm pretty sure I am current..., but just in case please let me know.

Thanks all for the RSVPs. Food order has been submitted! :santa:

Will post Brice's address Saturday to limit the amount of time it's public on the internet. :skull:

:santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa:

Looking forward to seeing all of you at the XMAS PARTY today!

:bounce::bounce2::bounce::bounce2::bounce::bounce2::bounce:
Reminder: this is a BYOB event:beer::cheers: please plan accordingly and be safe! :)

:santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa:

I'm so sorry guys but we have to bail tonight. My son is still sick, we were hoping he would be done in time.

If you feel inclined to bring a camp chair, that might be a good idea. Brice has a lot of seating but I doubt enough for 60 people! :confused:

Last edited:
Don't park like @brices123 did...... :rofl: (you'll see when you get here)

Try not to block anyone in if you can help it!

Beautiful party and beautiful group of people to talk with.
Thanks to all for listening to me talk about Rusty's brake problems. I am looking forward to getting it closer and maybe ready for the next group outing..., fingers crossed.
Happy Holidays to all!!!

Big Thanks to Brice and Tina for generously offering their beautiful home for the party. Also Abigal who helped coordinate things.

Great time!

Great party, beautiful venue. Thanks to Bryce and Tina for hosting, Abigail for helping to coordinate and to all those that generously provided the give-a-aways; a big thank you to you all! Lisa really enjoyed her first time meeting this Land Cruiser family.

Thank you Brice and Tina for opening your home to us. And thank you Abigail for planning this event, it was amazing.

BIG thanks to Brice and Tina and Abigail! Awesome party, great venue, great food, and great people. Very generous giveaways as well. I look forward to some trail rides in the near future

08301266-B703-4E40-8515-F59FBDEE2D9D.jpeg

Thank you Brice and Tina for opening your amazing home to the group! It was a lot of fun! Sorry for beating some of the high scores on your video games;)!

Thanks Abigail for helping organize! :bounce:

@Abigail and @Chrismanjs thank you for putting together such a great party and to all those who donated to the raffle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom