*SAVE THE DATE* CSC XMAS PARTY - SATURDAY DECEMBER 2nd (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Who else is coming?

If you were at the October monthly meeting, you learned from @LandCruiserPhil about something fun that will be there.

Hoping to make it, but my travel schedule has been quite unpredictable lately.

ill be there :D

UPDATE: Hey guys, we've decided this will be a BYOB event just to avoid any potential liability for the club and/or the host @brices123. CSC will be providing all the food and also non-alcoholic refreshments. :santa:

:cheers:

I like the BYOB format, people bring what they like and our host has no added cost or responsibility to ensure that guests drink responsibly.

Please remember we should be on our best behavior while guests in the Samuels home. Looking forward to a fun time with our families and friends.

I like the BYOB format, people bring what they like and our host has no added cost or responsibility to ensure that guests drink responsibly.

Please remember we should be on our best behavior while guests in the Samuels home. Looking forward to a fun time with our families and friends.
Best behavior? Why?

Just be smart and plan your drive home. I have no problem if vehicles are left in the street (as long as they are Toyotas!

Best behavior? Why?

Just be smart and plan your drive home. I have no problem if vehicles are left in the street (as long as they are Toyotas!

Do you encourage people sleeping in their vehicle on your street? :rofl:

Do you encourage people sleeping in their vehicle on your street? :rofl:
As opposed to driving home? Yes! That doesn't mean they may not be woken up by a cold glass of water poured over their head!

So I’m a new member and this would be my 1st event. How many people are bringing kids? I have 3 particularly high energy kids ranging from 2.5-7 years old just not sure if it’d be a good or bad idea to bring the whole family or just fly solo.

So I’m a new member and this would be my 1st event. How many people are bringing kids? I have 3 particularly high energy kids ranging from 2.5-7 years old just not sure if it’d be a good or bad idea to bring the whole family or just fly solo.
I have four teenage daughters, but they will not be in attendance. Our house is fairly kid friendly. We have a fence around the pool, it has self closing gates.
Not sure how many people will be bringing kids. Up to you as only you know how much you can relax and enjoy yourself with your kids around.

I have four teenage daughters, but they will not be in attendance. Our house is fairly kid friendly. We have a fence around the pool, it has self closing gates.
Not sure how many people will be bringing kids. Up to you as only you know how much you can relax and enjoy yourself with your kids around.
Hmmmm. Yeah “relax and enjoy” isn’t something I do too often with 3 wild kids. Maybe better off solo so I can get to know the club better insteAd of chasing kids the whole time

Is the "thing" for the "event" out front of the residence for the adventurous still happening?

:candycane::steer::candycane:

Is the "thing" for the "event" out front of the residence for the adventurous still happening?

:candycane::steer::candycane:

Should be! :bounce:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom